Author Topic: Phantaria  (Read 11640 times)

Bjarnson

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
Re: Phantaria
« Reply #15: January 24, 2014, 02:43:02 PM »
The capital revolted? Ah, that's why they are all talking of the death of the realm, haha.

More and more realms appear to just die by themselves, these days...

According to the dynamic map ingame Phantaria is a 2 region realm now...
King Grimrog Bjarnson of Asylon.

Stabbity

• Marketing
  • Mighty Duke
  • Formerly the Himoura Family. Currently ?????????
    • View Profile
Life is a dance, it is only fitting that death sing the tune.

Bhranthan

• Knight
    • View Profile
« Last Edit: January 24, 2014, 04:46:25 PM by Bhranthan »
Brutus the Brute - Kleptes the Thief - Atreus the Brave - Alucina the Lucid

Vellos

• Honourable King
  • Stodgy Old Man in Training
    • View Profile
« Reply #18: January 25, 2014, 07:17:16 AM »
Starvation and widespread regional mismanagement. The realm really lacked any clear sense of purpose.
"A neutral humanism is either a pedantic artifice or a prologue to the inhuman." - George Steiner

dustole

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #19: January 25, 2014, 07:33:26 AM »
The wrath of the Stars has been blighted upon Phantaria!        (At least that makes for good PR)
Kabrinski Family:  Nathaniel (EC), Franklin (BT), Aletha(DWI)

Stabbity

• Marketing
  • Mighty Duke
  • Formerly the Himoura Family. Currently ?????????
    • View Profile
« Reply #20: January 25, 2014, 01:00:46 PM »
The wrath of the Stars has been blighted upon Phantaria!        (At least that makes for good PR)

"We can't win a war, so lets take credit for the gross incompetence of others!" :p
Life is a dance, it is only fitting that death sing the tune.

Penchant

• Honourable King
    • View Profile
« Reply #21: January 25, 2014, 08:15:22 PM »
"We can't win a war, so lets take credit for the gross incompetence of others!" :p
Well when you say it like that...
“The true soldier fights not because he hates what is in front of him, but because he loves what is behind him.”
― G.K. Chesterton

Noble family

• Freeman
    • View Profile
« Reply #22: February 25, 2014, 04:33:54 AM »
Well, Escent did his best to try and save the realm.  But too little too late.  I think the realm was doomed by the changes to the food/gold balance portion of the game.

As a side note... The best part of the rebellion was that an infiltrator got to become a King of a realm!  And, thanks to lady Sarwell helped Escent to become the first infiltrator king to carry out an assassination.

Oh, and yeah, phantaria is one for the history books.

Indirik

• Exalted Emperor
  • No pressure, no diamonds.
    • View Profile
« Reply #23: February 25, 2014, 05:40:37 AM »
As a side note... The best part of the rebellion was that an infiltrator got to become a King of a realm!  And, thanks to lady Sarwell helped Escent to become the first infiltrator king to carry out an assassination.
It has actually happened before. The first King of the Kingdom of Alluran on BT, back in late 2006, was an infiltrator. I'm fairly certain he was quite active as an infiltrator, as we were in a heated war with Luz de Bia.
If at first you don't succeed, don't take up skydiving.

Chenier

• Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
« Reply #24: February 25, 2014, 10:36:52 PM »
It has actually happened before. The first King of the Kingdom of Alluran on BT, back in late 2006, was an infiltrator. I'm fairly certain he was quite active as an infiltrator, as we were in a heated war with Luz de Bia.

Yea, but he bought the region to secede it. Wasn't even part of his realm at first, I think.
Dit donc camarade soleil / Ne trouves-tu ça pas plutôt con / De donner une journée pareil / À un patron

Indirik

• Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
« Reply #25: February 26, 2014, 04:11:50 AM »
Yea, but he bought the region to secede it. Wasn't even part of his realm at first, I think.
Umm... yeah. So what different does that make? I mean, none of that changes anything that I said. He was an infiltrator, and king, and stabbed people, all at the same time. And he did it 7.5 years ago. That's really the only point I was trying to make.

What was really funny is that this was back in the time of invisible infiltrators. So our king was invisible. But you could still track where he was inside our realm, because every morning his location was noted on the region report due to the ruler's regional loyalty bonus. :p

Chenier

• Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
« Reply #26: February 26, 2014, 01:26:42 PM »
Umm... yeah. So what different does that make? I mean, none of that changes anything that I said. He was an infiltrator, and king, and stabbed people, all at the same time. And he did it 7.5 years ago. That's really the only point I was trying to make.

What was really funny is that this was back in the time of invisible infiltrators. So our king was invisible. But you could still track where he was inside our realm, because every morning his location was noted on the region report due to the ruler's regional loyalty bonus. :p

It also made him get two positions on the continent simultaneously, I believe. Or was that something later?

I don't recall infils being eligible for government positions, at least in the days.
Dit donc camarade soleil / Ne trouves-tu ça pas plutôt con / De donner une journée pareil / À un patron

Indirik

• Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
« Reply #27: February 26, 2014, 03:45:44 PM »
They were not eligible for positions. There are some loopholes, though. Secession being one of them. The Psyche family did not hold two council positions at the same time, though. That was Dead_Angel later on that seceded Eylmon from Luz de Bia to form the short-lived Caras Galadhon. Dead_Angel had another character who was ruler of Avalon (I think?).  Dead_Angel3, or some such. He was able to get two ruler positions on BT by having one ruler, and then seceding a city in a second realm, thus becoming ruler of that realm as well.

It didn't last long, though. Dead_Angel faced his judge, Benjen, in a duel to the death, and was killed. Caras Galadhon only lasted a week or two longer, before we killed it.

Chenier

• Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
« Reply #28: February 27, 2014, 04:01:55 AM »
They were not eligible for positions. There are some loopholes, though. Secession being one of them. The Psyche family did not hold two council positions at the same time, though. That was Dead_Angel later on that seceded Eylmon from Luz de Bia to form the short-lived Caras Galadhon. Dead_Angel had another character who was ruler of Avalon (I think?).  Dead_Angel3, or some such. He was able to get two ruler positions on BT by having one ruler, and then seceding a city in a second realm, thus becoming ruler of that realm as well.

It didn't last long, though. Dead_Angel faced his judge, Benjen, in a duel to the death, and was killed. Caras Galadhon only lasted a week or two longer, before we killed it.

Ah, yes, good memory there.

Indirik

• Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
« Reply #29: February 27, 2014, 01:16:23 PM »
Wiki. :)