Author Topic: Automatic Food Orders  (Read 1832 times)

OFaolain

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
Automatic Food Orders
« Topic Start: January 22, 2014, 06:54:31 AM »
I have my region set to sell 100 food (time: 10 days) whenever the granary has more than 110 food stored, but my character got back from campaign and the granary had 170 or so bushels in it and didn't create the order.  Another player in my character's realm is having the same problem, his automatic food orders are not working.  Is the feature currently bugged?
MacGeil Family: Cathan (Corsanctum)
Formerly the O'Faolain, then Nisbet families

Ketchum

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
Re: Automatic Food Orders
« Reply #1: January 22, 2014, 08:18:54 AM »
Hmm, I notice the same happen with my region as well. I have it set to automatic sell 100 food for 14 days and also the granary reach 160-170 food bushels but no set sell food order... there is some calculations missed there maybe? Out of curiosity, how and when we have over 100 food bushels, why no sell food order is set up?
Werewolf Games: Villager (6) Wolf (4) Seer (3); Lynched as Villager(1). Lost as Villager(1), Lost as Wolf(1) due to Parity. Hunted as Villager(1). Lynched as Seer(2).
Won as Villager(3). Won as Seer(1). Won as Wolf(3).
BM Characters: East Continent(Brock), Colonies(Ash), Dwilight(Gary)

Indirik

• Exalted Emperor
  • No pressure, no diamonds.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2: January 22, 2014, 12:59:22 PM »
I haven't tried this lately, bu IIRC it works like this: There are two values you need to consider, the amount you want sold, and the threshold. You have to have the "amount + threshold" before any will be sold.

i.e. if you have the "amount" set to 50, and the "threshold" set to 100, then you have to have 150 bushels in the granaries before an offer to sell 50 bushels will be sold. Similarly, if you have the sell amount set to 500 with a threshold of 100, then you would have to have 600 in the granaries before any is sold.
If at first you don't succeed, don't take up skydiving.

Anaris

• Administrator
  • Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
« Reply #3: January 22, 2014, 02:49:29 PM »
Indirik is correct.

You need to think of the "threshold" value as being "the amount the granary will always keep in stock (unless you manually tell them otherwise)."
Timothy Collett

"The only thing you can't trade for your heart's desire...is your heart." "You are what you do.  Choose again, and change." "One of these days, someone's gonna plug you, and you're going to die saying, 'What did I say? What did I say?'"  ~ Miles Naismith Vorkosigan

OFaolain

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #4: January 24, 2014, 02:53:20 AM »
Thanks for the help!
MacGeil Family: Cathan (Corsanctum)
Formerly the O'Faolain, then Nisbet families