Author Topic: General Monster and Undead Roleplay  (Read 1230 times)

Dishman

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
General Monster and Undead Roleplay
« Topic Start: December 21, 2013, 10:27:32 PM »
Since we all deal with them, I've always found it neat to give them some flavor. I'm hoping others will add their own. Here's one from an eccentric in East Continent.

Roleplay from Emeric Dishman
Message sent to all nobles of your realm in the region Chaos Temple

Bursting through the door to the breeding pens, Emeric looked dismayed at the empty and mauled holding cells. He immediately set to beating the wyvern keeper with a cane, a stout block of a man with missing digits and covered in scars. Once the man had recovered consciousness, Emeric asked "How did my precious babies get out, and why aren't you dead?"

Looking down, the wyvern keeper replied "It happen a'time back, dey was a ruttin' and ready, so's we coupled them togethers and let them have at it. Looked like dey was tearin each other apart, alls while tearin anything around 'em apart. Once the first breedin' pair got loose, dey tore through the otherses cages and then DEM started the breedin. Befores I knows it dese stone cellar wasa tornado of teef and I hightailed it out. Not sure what happen next, da guards found me up a tree babblin about flying beasts with two backs." At this, Emeric once again set upon the man with the cane.

Once finished with the good wyvern keeper, Emeric looked to his estates' scouts and neighbors to the whereabouts of his flying pets. He found that they had been dealt with in battle. In lamentation, he set men to look for more wyvern eggs, surely left by his previous pets.

Eoric the Dim (Perdan), Enoch the Bright (Asylon), Emeric the Dark (Obsidian Islands)

Orobos, The Insatiable Snake (Sandalak)