Author Topic: How did you earn your spot on the bounty board?  (Read 3643 times)

anoobowner

• Knight
  • Vorash Family
    • View Profile
How did you earn your spot on the bounty board?
« Topic Start: January 25, 2014, 05:41:24 PM »
The Battlemaster players were gathered around a small table, sipping on mead and ciders in a dimly lit tavern in Hamburg. One tall and stalky player with short reddish hair and deeply set eyes puts down his hood and breaks the silence.

"We know why we are all here. We are all wanted men in Battlemaster. I had 50 gold on my head for calling the leader of another realm a weasel-skinned buffoon, but I am hardly the most notorious among us."

The stalky player takes a long gulp from his stein, looks towards you, and then continues,

"Tell me, why did you have such a large bounty placed on your head? There must be an interesting or funny story behind that."

The men and women around the table look to each other dramatically. First at each other, and then at you. You take off your hood, and then tell the story of your notoriety.
VORASH FAMILY: Protheon--Riombara | Prospero--Morek | Pamela--Caergoth

"The thing with computer-generated imagery is that it's an incredibly powerful tool for making better visual effects. But I believe in an absolute difference between animation and photography." - Christopher Nolan

Chenier

• Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
Re: How did you earn your spot on the bounty board?
« Reply #1: January 25, 2014, 05:46:19 PM »
Guillaume has 100 fame for "wanted".

Just for not giving up and not giving a damn about what the enemy thinks, I'd say.

The systematic torture of captured nobles probably helps the bounties keep coming back whenever people collect them, though, but that's a relatively recent thing. Only started that when they tortured him themselves.
Dit donc camarade soleil / Ne trouves-tu ça pas plutôt con / De donner une journée pareil / À un patron

Eduardo Almighty

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #2: January 25, 2014, 06:04:52 PM »
Erik have a bounty of 600 gold and his son have one of 450. Erik is the first in East Continent, even with the low value. I believe it's most because he never lost a war and at his time a Judge, he deported and confiscated more gold than any other. I believe we was attacked with sucess just one or two times along his life, but they never took the bounty.

Dürion, by the way, was used to dance with the skin of his enemies in Westmoor after Jor said he's just a human with strange ears :)
Now with the Skovgaard Family... and it's gone.
Serpentis again!

jaune

• Mighty Duke
  • Suck my socks!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3: January 25, 2014, 07:25:17 PM »
KK King of Darka has 2k gold bounty on his head(again).

I think i got most of it after recent war with Lyoness. Filthy rich Himouras prolly looted gold on his head after we took Hawthorne.

~Violence is always an option!~

Stabbity

• Marketing
  • Mighty Duke
  • Formerly the Himoura Family. Currently ?????????
    • View Profile
« Reply #4: January 25, 2014, 07:28:34 PM »
KK King of Darka has 2k gold bounty on his head(again).

I think i got most of it after recent war with Lyoness. Filthy rich Himouras prolly looted gold on his head after we took Hawthorne.

*whistles innocently*

Oh, me? My bounties? If you need to ask...
Life is a dance, it is only fitting that death sing the tune.

Vita`

• BM Dev Team
  • Honourable King
    • View Profile
« Reply #5: January 29, 2014, 12:02:31 AM »
Raziella supported Suville's war against Queen Sonya. (500 gold)
Raziella added/increased bounties on minas leon government officials, all lords of Minas Leon, and various random enemies on AT.

Seoras declared Jonsu an enemy of Luria. (1.5k gold)
Seoras returned the bounty in kind to Jonsu some time later, in addition to a privately held bounty upon Jonsu.

Stabbity

• Marketing
  • Mighty Duke
  • Formerly the Himoura Family. Currently ?????????
    • View Profile
« Reply #6: January 29, 2014, 01:04:01 AM »
Raziella supported Suville's war against Queen Sonya. (500 gold)
Raziella added/increased bounties on minas leon government officials, all lords of Minas Leon, and various random enemies on AT.

Seoras declared Jonsu an enemy of Luria. (1.5k gold)
Seoras returned the bounty in kind to Jonsu some time later, in addition to a privately held bounty upon Jonsu.

You had to go just 50 gold over didn't you? :p I was debating on whether I wanted to give up the top spot.
Life is a dance, it is only fitting that death sing the tune.

SaDiablo

• Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #7: February 09, 2014, 09:14:57 PM »
Lucivar has a 2000 gold bounty because he executed Silks Noble

no one has yet to collect on it.

Zakilevo

« Reply #8: February 09, 2014, 09:23:57 PM »
My character Selis at one point had 450 gold on her and she really didn't do anything to earn such honour.

Don't know who collected her bounty though. It might have been Overlord.

Sonya

• Mighty Duke
  • Traveling to a new world!
    • View Profile
« Reply #9: February 18, 2014, 07:14:21 PM »
According to the infiltrator that comes to my room monthly, it seems i am hated but a secret organization...

Sighs

Lorgan

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #10: February 18, 2014, 09:00:38 PM »
My character Alfons had a 1000 gold bounty, very likely received from members of his own realm for being a rich, loudmouth, dissenting Duke (but come on, OG allying with Sint? What sort of BS is that!). He dodged a whole bunch of warring infiltrators by colluding with them and their ruler but a year or so and a whole journey later, he lost it to the infiltrator Bo of Sint who was actually sponsored by Alfons' father while he was still in Old Grehk iirc.
« Last Edit: February 18, 2014, 09:02:34 PM by Lorgan »

Ossan

• Noble Lord
  • RIP Barca, Taselak, Cagil
    • View Profile
My noble Oswaldo has a 50 gold bounty on his head, I'm assuming the hunchback did it but I really don't know for sure or why.
Taselak is Best-elak.

Xavax, to be taken all day erry' day.

Dishman

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
Enoch sold the keys to the kingdom for an idea. I'm not quite sure how much the bounty was, but the fella who took it paid a fair amount for hush money.
« Last Edit: March 01, 2014, 08:37:27 PM by Dishman »
Eoric the Dim (Perdan), Enoch the Bright (Asylon), Emeric the Dark (Obsidian Islands)

Orobos, The Insatiable Snake (Sandalak)

Solari

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
Aww man. I came back to find that Malus is now 4th or 5th on the Dwilight bounty board. Doesn't surprise me at all that Stabbity is at the top, though. If I recall correctly, Malus got to the top of the bounty board (and stayed there for about a year) thanks to either Ramiel or Brom.