Author Topic: T Minus 28 Days  (Read 105636 times)

Poseidon

• Freeman
    • View Profile
Re: T Minus 28 Days
« Reply #360: March 06, 2014, 03:08:19 PM »
The realms being displaced on Dwilight make up 3 of the top 5 realms in terms of player count, including the #1 and #2 spots.  The East is about to be demolished.

Its not only the East of Dwilight that is targeted. Below are the CS of monsters seen in some regions of Morek right now:

And they are still increasing every day.. not sure if this is a bug or other realms on the West of Dwlight are also seeing this?

Wolfang

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #361: March 06, 2014, 03:38:59 PM »
That's great, will make it not-impossible for us immigrants to come and colonise you.

Chenier

• Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
« Reply #362: March 06, 2014, 05:37:39 PM »
They'll wait for you on the coastlines.
Dit donc camarade soleil / Ne trouves-tu ça pas plutôt con / De donner une journée pareil / À un patron

Indirik

• Exalted Emperor
  • No pressure, no diamonds.
    • View Profile
« Reply #363: March 06, 2014, 06:07:32 PM »
Oh man, imagine making a coastal landing, and finding 15,000 CS of monsters waiting for you.... Ouch!
If at first you don't succeed, don't take up skydiving.

jaune

• Mighty Duke
  • Suck my socks!
    • View Profile
« Reply #364: March 06, 2014, 06:31:44 PM »
Could it be possible to tune down rogue infestions a bit(Atamara)? It makes this migrating and conquering thing a bit hard while having rogues all over, dunno if these infestions are kicking in otherparts of continent too...

-Jaune
~Violence is always an option!~

Graeth

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #365: March 06, 2014, 07:54:22 PM »
Could it be possible to tune down rogue infestions a bit(Atamara)? It makes this migrating and conquering thing a bit hard while having rogues all over, dunno if these infestions are kicking in otherparts of continent too...

-Jaune

We are having the same problems on Dwilight.  Can't recruit or even leave.  I'm really hoping we don't have to try and pull off some inter-realm rebellion in the East.  I think being able to fight for land is more fun and better for both parties involved as it doesn't necessarily wipe out a whole realm.
Geg Family: Elshon (Bel)

jaune

• Mighty Duke
  • Suck my socks!
    • View Profile
« Reply #366: March 06, 2014, 08:17:24 PM »
21:15 <@Delvin_Anaris> I've turned it back down already

So, you dont bug him about the same issue :)

-Jaune

Eirikr

« Reply #367: March 07, 2014, 01:25:02 AM »
Without turning this into a political or IG conversation, does Darka really need to migrate? The oncoming ice will just displace some nobles, not leave them homeless, right?

Lyonesse isn't really being affected by the non-Snow Troll monsters, but the ice does leave almost all of our nobles homeless (using current borders). We have to move.

jaune

• Mighty Duke
  • Suck my socks!
    • View Profile
« Reply #368: March 07, 2014, 05:21:52 AM »
We need atleast a bit more land to cover up our land/income losses to being able to fight against CE.

We have 65 active characters and we will lose about 9-10 regions with quick look on that map, including 2 duchies. Ofcourse we get few more exLyoness regions, so it might be that we can live with the current setup, but... More is always better :P

-Jaune

Eirikr

« Reply #369: March 07, 2014, 07:27:11 AM »
We need atleast a bit more land to cover up our land/income losses to being able to fight against CE.

We have 65 active characters and we will lose about 9-10 regions with quick look on that map, including 2 duchies. Ofcourse we get few more exLyoness regions, so it might be that we can live with the current setup, but... More is always better :P

-Jaune

I keep forgetting that it's really that much; the peninsula has always felt like one region since it's the heart of Darka hahaha That makes a lot more sense now, though. Good timing on the Lyonesse war for you guys, actually. It's a little convoluted to think about, but it's how it worked out.

LilWolf

• Noble Lord
  • The Vasata Family
    • View Profile
« Reply #370: March 07, 2014, 04:20:07 PM »
Without turning this into a political or IG conversation, does Darka really need to migrate? The oncoming ice will just displace some nobles, not leave them homeless, right?

You also assume the ice stops where the current plans show it to. Personally, I'm not that optimistic :)
Join us on IRC #battlemaster@QuakeNet
Read about the fantasy stories I'm writing.