Author Topic: T Minus 28 Days  (Read 104074 times)

Galvez

• Mighty Duke
  • Veni, Vidi, Vici
    • View Profile
    • Facebook
T Minus 28 Days
« Topic Start: February 01, 2014, 07:35:56 PM »
Quote from: Anaris
You may have also noticed the increase in monster and undead spawns—and the spike today. These are but harbingers of things to come.

Well, only a small increase in monster and undead spawns. About 21.000 cs of rogues are currently in Barca. I assume other realms of Dwilight face similar problems, which will presumable create a period of peace because all realms will be on monster hunting duty.
"Men willingly believe what they wish." - Julius Caesar

Zakilevo

Re: T Minus 28 Days
« Reply #1: February 01, 2014, 07:43:09 PM »
My city on BT just got hit by 3k CS monsters. Haven't seen a group that large in awhile.

Galvez

• Mighty Duke
  • Veni, Vidi, Vici
    • View Profile
    • Facebook
« Reply #2: February 01, 2014, 07:54:43 PM »
Well, at least our cities have walls and militia. However, all the monsters have spawn in the rural and woodland regions. We need to go hunting.

One region alone has a concentrated force of 6.000 cs of rogues.
"Men willingly believe what they wish." - Julius Caesar

anoobowner

• Knight
  • Vorash Family
    • View Profile
« Reply #3: February 01, 2014, 08:58:39 PM »
VORASH FAMILY: Protheon--Riombara | Prospero--Morek | Pamela--Caergoth

"The thing with computer-generated imagery is that it's an incredibly powerful tool for making better visual effects. But I believe in an absolute difference between animation and photography." - Christopher Nolan

Daimall

• Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #4: February 01, 2014, 11:06:56 PM »
How convenient that this appears right after cease-fires have been signed between the major combatants and Niselur.

Anaris

• Administrator
  • Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
« Reply #5: February 01, 2014, 11:39:20 PM »
How convenient that this appears right after cease-fires have been signed between the major combatants and Niselur.

The timing of this announcement was determined nearly a month in advance by the dev team. It has nothing to do with any in-game events of any kind. Any insinuation of such will be met with extreme disapproval.
Timothy Collett

"The only thing you can't trade for your heart's desire...is your heart." "You are what you do.  Choose again, and change." "One of these days, someone's gonna plug you, and you're going to die saying, 'What did I say? What did I say?'"  ~ Miles Naismith Vorkosigan

Daimall

• Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #6: February 02, 2014, 12:38:12 AM »
Sorry, I do not mean that statement to be imply as if though the Devs where going out of their way to hurt or hinder us in some way. Just poorly worded in that we got more work to do around in Niselur then I thought we were going to have.

Bhranthan

• Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #7: February 02, 2014, 10:19:16 AM »
Yes! rogue invasion!
Thanks for the announcement Tim.

Finally the human realms of BM are going to suffer! They are going to get what they deserve!
'Muhahaha' :D
Brutus the Brute - Kleptes the Thief - Atreus the Brave - Alucina the Lucid

trying

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #8: February 02, 2014, 12:36:35 PM »
Finally the human realms of BM are going to suffer! They are going to get what they deserve!

Well it's more like finally BT isn't alone in the pain!

Bael

• Mighty Duke
  • Have sword, will travel!
    • View Profile
« Reply #9: February 02, 2014, 03:00:30 PM »
The timing of this announcement was determined nearly a month in advance by the dev team. It has nothing to do with any in-game events of any kind. Any insinuation of such will be met with extreme disapproval.

Lies! I know that you planned it to come just after I changed my character to a priest  :P  ::)

Dishman

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #10: February 02, 2014, 05:30:51 PM »
Lies! I know that you planned it to come just after I changed my character to a priest  :P  ::)

Have fun. The rogues came just as I was getting bored of the priest class. Now is time for battle-pope.
Eoric the Dim (Perdan), Enoch the Bright (Asylon), Emeric the Dark (Obsidian Islands)

Orobos, The Insatiable Snake (Sandalak)

Atanamir

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #11: February 02, 2014, 07:46:41 PM »
Yes! rogue invasion!
Thanks for the announcement Tim.

So Sirion will not suffer?!  ::)

Anaris

• Administrator
  • Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
« Reply #12: February 02, 2014, 07:58:17 PM »
So Sirion will not suffer?!  ::)

Bah, everyone knows that the talk of "elves" is just a bunch of malarkey. They just all got their heads caught in cheese-pulling machines!
Timothy Collett

"The only thing you can't trade for your heart's desire...is your heart." "You are what you do.  Choose again, and change." "One of these days, someone's gonna plug you, and you're going to die saying, 'What did I say? What did I say?'"  ~ Miles Naismith Vorkosigan

De-Legro

• Honourable King
    • View Profile
« Reply #13: February 02, 2014, 10:07:23 PM »
Bah, everyone knows that the talk of "elves" is just a bunch of malarkey. They just all got their heads caught in cheese-pulling machines!

I assumed it was just an initiation ritual to extend their ears, like the tribes that lip plates
Previously of the De-Legro Family
Now of representation unknown.

Zakilevo

« Reply #14: February 02, 2014, 11:11:29 PM »
Think everyone is forgetting how high tech this game is. They were genetically modified!