Author Topic: The Trials and Tribulations of Usul Soul's Life  (Read 12626 times)

Logar

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
Roleplay from Usul Soul

A militia guard of Arrmol approached, staggering, out of breath--with fear in his eyes.
Barely able to speak through breathlessness, the guard spoke "Chancellor, thank the Gods I have found you! Approaching...beasts of nowt I have seen before"
Usul ordered his captain to rally his men, then spoke to the militia guard "Come my friend, show me these unusual beasts, I am in need of a fresh harvest"

Lined up atop a hill, looking down, Usul tried to contain a fear he had not experienced for a long time. Charging towards them up the hillside were figures only ever spoke of in myths and legends. The men looked around at each other expressing the same confused stared as the next man. One man spoke "Snow Trolls?" Another then shouted "Snow Trolls!"

Trying to keep composure, Usul screamed out to his men "Lord Zraath is testing us! We must conquer these beasts to prove our worthiness within his temple!"
A few more confused looks continued at this absurd announcement. "Kill the beasts and bring me their flesh!" Usul cried out, "Charge!!"

With a loud roar of cheer, the armies of Cathay leapt and bore down on the fearless white fluffy giants.
"...Together We Stand, Divided We Fall!..." -- 'Hey You', Pink Floyd