Author Topic: The Trials and Tribulations of Usul Soul's Life  (Read 12718 times)

Logar

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
Usul had Sir Ladislav in his dungeons for the second time. 1st RP is from a while ago when Usul first had Ladislav in prison, 2nd RP is the most recent encounter.

Roleplay from Usul Soul

While you rot in your cell, Usul Soul, High Chancellor of Cathay, Duke of Lionwood, Margrave of Azros, visits you and says:

Ladislav!

It is your lucky day.
I am too busy to deal with you, and you have awful bad breath. I am feeling generous today, so I shall set you loose--But keep it quiet, I don't want people to think I am going soft.

You did not deliberately cross our borders to perform your acts, and your acts were upon a deserter of Cathay-- probably unbeknown to you at the time ha!
You have no possesions I wish for myself, so you are frankly a waste of my time.

Know one thing-- I shall not be so curtious if you should come back here from being disruptive in our lands.

My prison keeper Erasmus will release you and leave you outside in the gutter, after sunrise.

Roleplay from Usul Soul

While you rot in your cell, Usul Soul, High Chancellor of Cathay, Duke of Lionwood, Margrave of Azros, visits you and says:

*Prison keeper Erasmus slaps Ladislav across the face with his leather glove, and abruptly wakes him from the comfort of sleep*

Ladislav!
What are you doing in my dungeon again? What suspicious acts were you attempting to perform in Anacan?
Did I not make myself clear during our last encounter?
Speak now!
"...Together We Stand, Divided We Fall!..." -- 'Hey You', Pink Floyd