Author Topic: The Trials and Tribulations of Usul Soul's Life  (Read 12629 times)

Logar

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
Myself and Angela agreed on a poll being set up to allow the other players the choice of which direction this RP was to play out.
The choices were either the head of a Desire Demon, or the head of Maid Felicia. The realm voted overwhelmingly for the head to be of a Desire Demon.
And so the story continues.....

Roleplay from Usul Soul

....."It's not a question of who is it, but more a question of what is it?" Usul explained, "Look more closely".
Erasmus studied the female looking head more intensely, almost mesmerized by her smooth skin which showed absolutely no signs of decomposition.
"What do you think?" Usul asked.
Erasmus didn't reply, was still and motionless, locked and entranced by the gaze of those glistening eyes staring back at him.
"Erasmus?", still he stared in silence ".....ERASMUS!" Usul yelled, before throwing the drape over the head and wrenching it away, breaking the mysterious connection that had occured. Erasmus stumbled back slighty, then regained his composure "Ugh.. M'lord? What happened?"
"I am not sure my friend. I must find out what this cursed thing is" Usul stated, "You may find me in the lectern chamber. I must refer to The Book. I remember gazing upon references to unique mythical creatures such as this one. Haste is of importance right now!". With that statement, Usul swiftly left the dungeon and disappeared up the dark stairwell before Erasmus had any chance to speak another word.

Roleplay from Usul Sou

Usul hurried into the chamber, placed the head at the foot of the lectern and rushed around lighting the wall mounted torches and the candle on his desk in the corner. He picked up the heavy burden from the lectern and placed it on his desk with a thud. Immediately he sat down and begun sifting through the pages desperately seeking the information regarding mythical creatures.

"Snow trolls....Golems....Phoenix....Wyvern...." he muttered to himself as he continued his search, "...Ahh demons!...Frost demons...Fire demons....hmm Desire demon?"
« Last Edit: May 19, 2014, 02:35:08 AM by Logar »
"...Together We Stand, Divided We Fall!..." -- 'Hey You', Pink Floyd