Author Topic: The Trials and Tribulations of Usul Soul's Life  (Read 12627 times)

Logar

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
Roleplay from Usul Soul

Erasmus quietly entered the chamber. Usul took a moment to peer up from the ancient texts to notice the look of disappointment expressed by Erasmus's long face.
"What ails you my friend?" Usul asked with concern.
"I have been unable to make further progress with our creature in the cage"
"Ok, we can deal with that issue later" Usul replied, "Come, sit with me"
Erasmus pulled out a chair and sat beside his Chancellor. "This is interesting, take a look", Usul slid the book across and pressed his finger upon a paragraph, indicating the source of interest. Erasmus began to read. "A Desire Demon?" he queried, "That fits the description". He continued reading.

Desire Demon:
    Witnesses unfortunate enough to encounter this rare human-like creature experience a lack of self control. A desire demon possesses the magic of mind manipulation often at the cost of the person in contact with it. Little is know of this creature and is advised that any person should avoid an encounter by any means possible....

"How is it that our mysterious friend 'A' managed to encounter such a beast, let alone slay one!?" Erasmus spoke out with surprise.
"Indeed, our friend 'A' is as much a mystery as a Desire Demon itself"
Erasmus pondered for a moment, then with an expression of excitement "Usul, do you still have stored some of that curious Bloodmoon Juice!?"
"I have but a few small drops left, yes" He replied, "What of it?"
"Come M'Lord! Bring it, and the head, down to the lower dungeon....I have an idea!"
"...Together We Stand, Divided We Fall!..." -- 'Hey You', Pink Floyd