Author Topic: The Trials and Tribulations of Usul Soul's Life  (Read 12634 times)

Logar

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
Roleplay from Usul Soul

The creature sat upright againt the back of the cage, looked curiously around whilst Usul and Erasmus looked on. The creatures eyes glistened with seemingly new life. Upon noticing his onlookers, he scowled then spoke "Yhooou, why I here? hssss!"
Usul and Erasmus stared at one another, both expressing wry grins.
The undead creature then leapt up, grabbed and rattled the bars ferrociously "Me out, me out! Cuuurse!"

Roleplay from Usul Soul

Usul had left Erasmus to continue working on undead creature. To Usul's surprise, the Bloodmoon Juice; a ritualistic elixir used by the followers of a cult on the Isle of Dwilight; had taken hold of the creature and yanked its mind to some distant place. Upon returning, the creature clearly had possessed a newly born awareness of its own existance.

Now three days later, Erasmus summoned his Chancellor to return to the lower dungeon. He had announced his readiness to begin a new phase--This time involving the mysterious head of the Demon, sent by the mysterious stranger simply known as 'A'.
"...Together We Stand, Divided We Fall!..." -- 'Hey You', Pink Floyd