Author Topic: The Trials and Tribulations of Usul Soul's Life  (Read 12601 times)

Logar

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
Ladislav returned again to cause mischief and was caught attempting to assasinate the General...

Roleplay from Usul Soul

Visit

"Erasmus, whats that smell? It seems familiar"
"There M'Lord. You have a guest" Erasmus pointed to the newly occupied cell.

"Ladislav!" Usul cried out, "What are doing here?"
Usul reads the report
"You are herby charged with the attempted assasination of General Willhelm of Cathay. You are also charged with previous attempts of.......blah blah..."

"This is your chance now to give me a reason why I should not execute you. Answer quickly, your time is short"

Roleplay from Usul Soul

Visit

Ladislav this is your lucky day. I am not going to torture you or execute you. This is a shame because there are many who have already made their claims for several of your body parts. I could have made quite some gold.

Instead you are going to a far away place. If I see you here again I will not hesitate to kill you my friend. Why I am so curteous to you I cannot say, I should have killed you long ago.
If you happen to see my Brother Logar on Dwilight, tell him I sent him a gift, he is deserved of a filthy rat like you.

*A hood is placed over his head and Ladislav is dragged out of the cell and taken to the docks...*
"...Together We Stand, Divided We Fall!..." -- 'Hey You', Pink Floyd