Author Topic: The Trials and Tribulations of Usul Soul's Life  (Read 12604 times)

Logar

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
When Sir Cael was caught as an infiltrator, he was intoxicated through the heavy use of magic fungi. Was his crime intentional? or was he truly posessed by demon mushrooms who made him do it?

You are the reader, you can choose to believe whatever you want :)

Letter from a prisoner
Prisoner Cael has sent you a letter:

These cells could really use a cushion or two...

Visit

Erasmus entered the cell with a comfortable looking red silk cushion in his hand. He pushes Cael to the ground, kneels over him and forces the cushion over his face, smothering him whilst Cael twitched uncontrollably beneath the weight. Erasmus released him moments before unconciousness set in causing Cael to gasp and cough in horror.

"Traitors are not lavished with the comforts of regular prisoners. Do not disturb the Chancellor again!"

As Erasmus turned to leave the cell with the cushion in hand, he slides a plate of cheese across the floor "Here, keep your strength up, it will allow you to wriggle in your noose for much longer"

Letter from a prisoner
Prisoner Cael has sent you a letter:

While the man was leaning over Cael, he felt thankful that they had not thought to shackle his feet, for whatever reason. He managed to kick the man soundly in the crotch, but it did not receive much response.
Was this judge in truth a man, or someone masquerading as one?!

Visit

Erasmus locked the cell door behind him, stared through the bars at Cael picking himself from the floor, exhausted. Not a word was spoken for several moments as they both glared at each other. The silence was broken when Erasmus offered an evil grin whilst his face took on a strange composure. His features changed slightly morphing into a strange expression: cheek bones sunk, eyes wide taking on a bloodshot appearance and veins throbbing boldy "May the Lord Zraath show no mercy to the sinful!"

Moments after his announcement Erasmus's demon/humanlike features returned to a pure human state as he turned and left to report to Chancellor Usul that the prisoner had been silenced and fed.

Prisoner escaped
Cael has vanished from his cell in Anacan! The guards are being questioned and witnesses searched, but it is likely that he has already left the city.

Letter from Cael of Burgundy
High Chancellor,

I must admit that I was sorely confused...I had sought to assassinate a Sorrainian...and somehow lost my way in the dark. I will have to lay off those mushrooms that I recently found...I send my apologies. There is nothing that could convince me to fight against those fighting against Zonasa.

Cael of Burgundy
"...Together We Stand, Divided We Fall!..." -- 'Hey You', Pink Floyd