Author Topic: The Trials and Tribulations of Usul Soul's Life  (Read 12617 times)

Logar

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
It was decided that they needed to meet the Daemon Lord Akkan face to face. After Usul sent a letter to his Vice-Marshal Thesseus explaining his need to leave, he orderd Erasmus to prepare for their departure to Spearhold-- The realm loyal to Akkan.

"Pack our things Erasmus, we need to move out" Usul commanded, "Oh and slay a couple of them evil goats from my lawn, we need some food for the journey ahead"
"What of the monster flesh in the stores?"
"They are rotten, offer them to the local peasants" Usul replied, "They will be thankful"
"As you wish M'Lord" Erasmus obeyed, Then turned to leave.
"I will do the honour of addressing the council before I leave" Usul called out, halting Erasmus in his tracks. Erasmus turned and announced "Ummm I forgot to mention M'Lord....Here is a letter from the Whip-Master...It seems that the Vice-Marshal has made accusations of treachery and treason against you. You are already being called to Council!"

Aghast! Usul slammed his fist on the desk causing the inkwell to spill, running, drip drip upon his lap. "Dammit! I should have known better that to send him that letter...The young lad has a wild imagination and thinks me now a demon. Continue to make preparations for our departure Erasmus, I shalt prepare to meet Council."

"...Together We Stand, Divided We Fall!..." -- 'Hey You', Pink Floyd