Author Topic: The Trials and Tribulations of Usul Soul's Life  (Read 12603 times)

Logar

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
It seems that Usul has finally gained the trust of the Brothers of Spearhold. He has been rewarded by being appointed the judge/Arbiter position.
He was most pleased when he recieved a new prisoner-- Pale Whiteblood, an infiltrator who had been causing some trouble in recent times.

Usul
While you rot in your cell, Usul Soul, Arbiter of Spearhold, Knight of Firbalt visits you and says:

Pale rat! I am your new Judge -- Arbiter Usul. Stand up when I address you!

Erasmus; Usul's prison guard; strolls over to the prisoner and stands momentarily, towering over him. He firmly clasps the prisoner beneath the chin with one hand and thrusts him up upon his feet. He then takes one step back and knocks the prisoner back down onto the cold stony floor, from a single lash to the face with his black studded leather glove.

What have you to say regarding your crimes? Filthy animal!

Prisoner Pale Whiteblood

Pale slowly raises his hand and wipes the bit of blood from his face with his fingers and brushes it off on his pant leg.  Sitting back down, Pale leans against the wall and closes his eyes, ignoring the guard and his master.

Usul
Erasmus looked to Usul for a command-- Usul returned the look, smiled ever so gently, and ordered with a simple nod. Erasmus approached the prisoner Pale and again picked him up with one single grasp. The giant prison guard placed Pale into a choke hold whilst lifting him from the floor. Pale writhed and kicked his legs frantically is a desperate attempt to break free-- his face turning blue...

Did Garrett not inform you of the letter I sent to all Justicers of the island? I guess not...Thus I can forgive you for your ignorance. Here, let me read it to you:

Message sent to the Judges of Beluaterra (10 recipients)
    Servers of Justice,

Harbinger Vasik, the seer of truth, prophet of 'He That Is', has appointed me as Arbiter of the realm.
    I let it be known to all: I shalt deal justice; swift and sharp; to any infiltrator or saboteur who enters our lands will ill intent. No mercy will be shown by me.

That is all.
    For Truth.

Usul Soul
    Arbiter of Spearhold

As soon as the necessary mundane paperwork is complete ,you shalt be banished from these lands!.
Return, and be made an example of. Your tongue will be the first piece to disect, I am interested to know why it failed to work.

Erasmus released his hold and allowed the prisoner to clump upon the floor gasping for breath.

Then the slippery rat escaped!

Prisoner escaped!
Pale has fled your dungeons. The guards are being questioned, but from the evidence, it seems as if he found a secret passage that even you didn't know about.
"...Together We Stand, Divided We Fall!..." -- 'Hey You', Pink Floyd