Author Topic: Inappropriate Out of Charcter Insults  (Read 13464 times)

Chenier

• Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
Re: Inappropriate Out of Charcter Insults
« Topic Start: February 03, 2014, 04:01:23 PM »
Has it been reported? Because that would've been the proper reaction.

Despite my total lack of faith in the titan system, I did report it to them. As for the magistrates, a number of us were elders of SA or aligned with them, so how many would actually be entitled to vote if a magistrate case was opened?

In my eyes, it's a dick move, and nothing he does will make it okay. He can be more of a dick or less of a dick, but he'll remain a dick. He could have easily created a splinter SA and would have had sufficient support in Niselur and Asylon to pull it off. He didn't need to rob the church from the majority of the players that actually support it.

It feels like someone broke into my house, pointed a gun at my head and told me that from now on, this is his house, but "hey, since I'm so cool, I'll let you continue to live here and sleep on the couch", and your sole option to get him out of the house is to burn your own house down, or otherwise agree to live under the "benevolent" tyranny of a nutcase that could decide to just off you at any random occasion.

There's nothing "fun" about this move. It's just wanton destruction. Barely anyone was involved. There was no power play. There is no counter-revolution possible. No protest possible. Two clicks and he won, usurping years of efforts by hundreds of other players.
Dit donc camarade soleil / Ne trouves-tu ça pas plutôt con / De donner une journée pareil / À un patron