BattleMaster > Magistrates Case Archive

Inappropriate Out of Charcter Insults

(1/4) > >>

BattleMaster Server:
Summary:Inappropriate Out of Charcter InsultsViolation:No verbal attacks, insults or harassment of other players. EWorld:DwilightComplainer:Justin LichtAbout:Lyman Stone
Full Complaint Text:
Out-of-Character from Hireshmont II Vellos   (just in)

Message sent to everyone in "Sanguis Astroism" (124 recipients)

!@#$ you.

Lyman Stone

Vellos:
Obviously I will recuse myself.

In regard my action as a reasonable response to the type of !@#$ that just went on in SA.

You're welcome to punish me as you choose. I have no desire to play BM with crap like that.

Anaris:
No matter the provocation, such out-of-character venom is never excusable.

Chenier:
Given the player's ridiculously antagonizing attitude on the forums and IG, I'm amazed I didn't say as much myself.

Heck, I'm sure even this report was done to further aggravate. I doubt Justin is in any way hurt right now, rather laughing his ass off.

De-Legro:

--- Quote from: Chénier on February 03, 2014, 01:42:53 AM ---Given the player's ridiculously antagonizing attitude on the forums and IG, I'm amazed I didn't say as much myself.

Heck, I'm sure even this report was done to further aggravate. I doubt Justin is in any way hurt right now, rather laughing his ass off.

--- End quote ---

If I swore in OOC messages at every character/player that I found ridiculousy antagonising, it would be a never ending flood of messages.  Its not appropriate to do so, there are better places to vent.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version