Author Topic: What's happened to the North?  (Read 4848 times)

stuartalexmc

• Knight
    • View Profile
What's happened to the North?
« Topic Start: February 03, 2014, 01:16:55 AM »
So, I've not played Battlemaster since September, mainly due to a lack of internet/time. Judging from the lack of Characters I presume BoM was subjugated.  Lyonesse seem to have  a new ruler [Nice banner btw] and are at war with Darka? 

Anyone care to elaborate?  :D

GoldPanda

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
Re: What's happened to the North?
« Reply #1: February 03, 2014, 01:56:27 AM »
I'd tell you, but I might accidentally let slip some IC information, and we're not supposed to do that in the forums anymore.

So your best bet is to join CE and ask with your noble.  ;)
------
qui audet vincit

Eirikr

« Reply #2: February 03, 2014, 03:17:13 AM »
The facts:
  • Barony of Makar has no lands, but has a few lingering characters.  Rieleston and the CE took them out, but Lyonesse absorbed a bit.
  • The usual CE/Darka war continues, but due to IC events (visible in another thread) Lyonesse has joined against Darka.
  • Lyonesse lost a huge chunk of land to Darka. (Hawthorne, in particular, changed allegiance due to a betrayer Margrave.)
  • Depending on when you left, Lyonesse actually has a new ruler, general, judge and banker. The banker is a horse.

Buffalkill

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #3: February 03, 2014, 04:02:29 AM »
Too depressing to talk about.

Penchant

• Honourable King
    • View Profile
« Reply #4: February 03, 2014, 06:08:10 AM »
Whats depressing about it? I am not in it personally so I don't really know what is going on but  from outsider's perspective the north seems like a somewhat fun place to be.
“The true soldier fights not because he hates what is in front of him, but because he loves what is behind him.”
― G.K. Chesterton

De-Legro

• Honourable King
    • View Profile
« Reply #5: February 03, 2014, 06:14:38 AM »
Whats depressing about it? I am not in it personally so I don't really know what is going on but  from outsider's perspective the north seems like a somewhat fun place to be.

Perhaps the death of Northern realms?
Previously of the De-Legro Family
Now of representation unknown.

Eirikr

« Reply #6: February 03, 2014, 08:19:28 AM »
Well, coming off a boring recovery spell into some pretty rough circumstances is rather difficult. It's like healing from something stupid like a broken finger and then breaking your arm the next day.

stuartalexmc

• Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #7: February 03, 2014, 12:09:28 PM »

One of the reasons I put off coming back... I didn't want to see what had happened.  :(

I'd tell you, but I might accidentally let slip some IC information, and we're not supposed to do that in the forums anymore.

So your best bet is to join CE and ask with your noble.  ;)

It would be one hell of a walk, my noble is in Telwood. Plus I doubt you'd be too happy with the Dictator of the Barony joining you :D

GoldPanda

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #8: February 07, 2014, 07:03:38 AM »
It's okay. People would be suspicious, of course, but no one's getting banned due to family ties. We've even had Merlins' granddaughter or somesuch joining CE a while back.
------
qui audet vincit

Blue Star

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #9: February 08, 2014, 09:31:00 PM »
North fighting amongst themselves ::) :o
I think like a sinner. Curse like a sailor. Smile like a saint. :)