Author Topic: Any bets on realms capsizing?  (Read 20882 times)

Charles

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
Re: Any bets on realms capsizing?
« Reply #30: March 03, 2014, 01:07:40 AM »
This is the part of the community I don't get. As soon as something - anything - happens, everything suddenly becomes all peacenik. Why? Why stop fighting and do some peaceful migration? Why not throw everything at them now that you have nothing to lose?

This is the one area where BM could never match real life. In real life, when the going gets tough, people get more aggressive, not less.
Perhaps I should state that I meant "If this is going to be an inevitable loss (against the monsters)."  I want to know if there actually is any point in fighting the monsters.  On other islands, the ice will just cover regions; no fighting will help.  If the same can be said about this continent then I would like to know.  I am not at all suggesting that realms have to give up.  But if the monsters are going to be too strong to beat, that means recruiting huge armies taking over regions elsewhere. 
I don't know what makes sense to tell us, but you have told us some things and those things lead to new questions.