Author Topic: Any bets on realms capsizing?  (Read 20773 times)

Meneldur

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
Re: Any bets on realms capsizing?
« Reply #30: March 03, 2014, 01:26:20 AM »
This is very true, the Old Thulsomans(not the Saxons) left Old Thulsoma and joined Asylon, and as the leadership was weak the new refugees and several Asylonians that came from Caerwyn rose up in arms and overthrew the Emperor, making Glaumring our King and that way we gave birth to the savage Asylon you know today.

It kinda breaks my heart to see us loose something we struggled hard with to build and our long fight for survival, especially now when we had our triumph over our arch-enemy Astrum and did something we never thought would happen, turning little Asylon into a giant...

BUT, the game goes on and we are now undecided on what to do. There have been some talk about leading chars to death and the fitting end for some old Hero characters, but the majority of my realm are getting ready to embrace the change and spread the savage culture of Asylon east. Kinda ironic as we always expected a invasion from the North east, not the other way around =)

Indeed, I think Aslyon is one of the best prepared of the western realms to make their mark on the east. You have experience of mass-migration, a large noble count (which may even be boosted if the Niselurians join you), a closely-knit and distinct culture as well as a very good rp reason for your characters to remain united and target the North-east. If Asylon plays its cards right then I think the SA heartlands of Morek and Corsanctum are in for a nasty shock. Who knows, maybe we'll even see the Founding SA Temple at Caiyun fall to the Asylonian horde...