Author Topic: "today we fight back" banner  (Read 10593 times)

flames

• Knight
    • View Profile
Re: "today we fight back" banner
« Reply #15: February 12, 2014, 03:04:18 PM »
Haha, because of this banner my char will marry some stupid prison guard, I guess.

Captured!   (5 days, 8 hours ago)
You were captured by Fronen forces during the battle in Xhahgus.

In Prison   (1 day, 8 hours ago)
You are still in prison and will be held captive for 2 more days unless you escape or pay ransom. The new ransom has been set to 48 gold.
You have made friends with a guard during the long and lonely night, and he is slipping news from the outside world into your cell (no need to bribe anyone today).

I decided to pay the relatively small ransom then and return to the world.

Returned to active duty   (20 hours, 50 minutes ago)
You have returned to your unit in Xhahgus and your men are awaiting your orders.

But because of the banner I got pissed and closed the game without giving orders, and...

Battle Results   (8 hours, 42 minutes ago)
Your small troop that attacked Xhahgus was quickly surrounded by overwhelming defending units. Vastly outnumbered, your men surrendered and you were captured.

In Prison   (8 hours, 41 minutes ago)
You are still in prison and will be held captive for 6 more days unless you escape or pay ransom. The new ransom has been set to 338 gold.
You have made friends with a guard during the long and lonely night, and he is slipping news from the outside world into your cell (no need to bribe anyone today).

The guard was obviously happy that my guy returned. I don't want to know what they were doing during those long nights!