Author Topic: Fined for not giving access to Banker  (Read 14500 times)

BattleMaster Server

Fined for not giving access to Banker
« Topic Start: February 13, 2014, 10:27:34 AM »
Summary:Fined for not giving access to Banker
Violation:Inalienable Rights violated
World:Dwilight
Complainer:Daniel Richard
About:Menelaus

Full Complaint Text:
Region Lords have the right to not allow the Banker access to there Regions,  How can one be ordered to do so, its the same concept of ordering a noble to recruit certain types of troops to recruit or punishing nobles for attending tournaments.   The fines are for the wrong reasons period.

Here is the in game messages.

Fine Issued   (8 hours ago)

message to all nobles of Morek Empire

Menelaus Raghnall, High Inquisitor of Morek Empire, Margrave of Caiyun, Marshal of the Holy Inquisition has put a penalty of 150 gold on Estoole Rhentrony, Count of Zhongyuan for this reason:

You have ignored countless requests to open up your graneries to the Coffermaster in this troubled time.  I warned you that you had a week to open up your graneries but you decided to ignore this warning.  I even gave you a few extra days to com

star  [reply to sender] | [ignore] | [userdetails] | [give medal:  Roleplaying medal Fun medal] | [vulgarity] | [protest options]

Fine Issued   (8 hours ago)

Menelaus Raghnall, High Inquisitor of Morek Empire, Margrave of Caiyun, Marshal of the Holy Inquisition has put a penalty of 150 gold on To'bul Chan'gu'Con, Count of Croton for this reason:

You have ignored countless requests to open up your graneries to the Coffermaster in this troubled time.  I warned you that you had a week to open up your graneries but you decided to ignore this warning.  I even gave you a few extra days to com

star  [reply to sender] | [ignore] | [userdetails] | [give medal:  Roleplaying medal Fun medal] | [vulgarity] | [protest options]

Report from Estoole Rhentrony   (5 hours, 51 minutes ago)

Message sent to everyone in your realm (35 recipients)

Fine Issued   (2 hours ago)

Menelaus Raghnall, High Inquisitor of Morek Empire, Margrave of Caiyun, Marshal of the Holy Inquisition has put a penalty of 150 gold on Estoole Rhentrony, Count of Zhongyuan for this reason:

There is not a single buy order on the Market, why am I being fined? I sell when there are buy orders, this realm is quickly  becoming out of control with oppressive Council Members.

I for one will refuse to stand by for this, if food in needed then have those in need place buy orders, it is by no one business of my markets save myself and my Duke

Estoole Rhentrony

Count of Zhongyuan

star  [reply to sender] | [ignore] | [userdetails] | [give medal:  Roleplaying medal Fun medal] | [vulgarity]

Letter from Pratap Eastwood   (4 hours, 23 minutes ago)

Message sent to everyone in your realm (35 recipients)

Count Estoole,

Finally I see a letter from you!! First, for the record there are atleast 1000bushels of buy offers on the market, both from your own Duchy Donghaiwei as well as from Springdale.

You do know that you can put up sell offers on the market for the Dukes to buy instead of waiting for someone to write you a letter to sell your food?

You say we are oppressive? What do we do when people refuse to reply to our letters, refuse to act on it or give an explanation about their intentions?

1. I have written you several letters for several months now, each time asking to sell food and grant me permission to your granaries.

You have not responded to any of those letters.

2. Your liege, Grandmistress Eviera had ordered you a month back to open up your granaries when we and our allies were in dire need of food. You ignored those orders as well.

3. I sent you orders when this monster incursion began to put up the food in your granaries on the market for sale, to prevent it getting eaten by the monsters. You have ignored those as well.

4. You ignored our High Inquisitor's request as well to grant access

You have more than 1200 bushels stored in your granaries and your  Duchess has less than 200bushels of food in her granaries right now. You do not know the food situation of the

realm or your own Duchy and neither can you see the food offers put up around the realm. So least you could do is help your realm when you have been asked to do so.

Pratap Eastwood

Coffermaster of Morek Empire

Count of Ashrak

star  [reply to sender] | [ignore] | [userdetails] | [give medal:  Rol