Author Topic: Fined for not giving access to Banker  (Read 14596 times)

Menelaus

• Freeman
    • View Profile
Re: Fined for not giving access to Banker
« Reply #15: February 14, 2014, 02:31:47 AM »
This complaint seems to be more out of OOC reasons as the player complaining is one who was ridiculed by the ruler for supporting a region lord who allowed his region to starve and got kicked out due to the region loosing control.

Unless the player of Ragnar has multiple accounts within Morek (which I thought was against the rules of Dwilight... please correct me if I am wrong), Ragnar has made no complaints after the fines were issued.  Really, the only person complaining that was directly effected is the player of Estoole (unless Daniel has multiple accounts within Morek). 

From my stand point, Daniel saw something that he thought was wrong and brought it to everyone's attention.  I do not fault him on this as it would look poorly to be upset/fault someone who thought he was doing the right thing. 

For what it is worth, if I had thought that what I did was hindering any player's IR, I would had never have even considered fining a character. 

I guess I had nothing really new to add to this conversation so if anyone has any questions for me, I'm here to answer any.