Author Topic: Looting and Isolated Village  (Read 2333 times)

Adriddae

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
Looting and Isolated Village
« Topic Start: May 13, 2011, 10:19:34 PM »
The game states that looting an isolated village will almost never send a message to the ruler, while the wiki states that no message will be sent? What are the probabilities in this? Can I be confident that no one will catch me looting?

Also, whenever I do use this option to loot, I only kill a few peasants. The flavor text says I would be killing all the witnesses in the village. I can't really see a village composed of a mere three or five peasants. That is more like assaulting a single house and family.

Bedwyr

• Mighty Duke
  • House Bedwyr
    • View Profile
Re: Looting and Isolated Village
« Reply #1: May 13, 2011, 10:25:36 PM »
Can you post a link to the wiki where it says that?  I'll fix it, because there is a small chance.
"You know what the chain of command is? It's the chain I go get and beat you with 'til ya understand who's in ruttin' command here!"

Adriddae

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #2: May 13, 2011, 10:41:41 PM »
http://wiki.battlemaster.org/wiki/Help:Looting

On the other hand, no message will be sent to your ruler, and there is a 50% chance that the realm you are looting will not learn about your actions at all, and if they do, they will not get an immediate notice as to who did it.

Bedwyr

• Mighty Duke
  • House Bedwyr
    • View Profile
« Reply #3: May 13, 2011, 11:18:21 PM »
Relic from a different looting system, if I remember correctly.  Fixed now.
"You know what the chain of command is? It's the chain I go get and beat you with 'til ya understand who's in ruttin' command here!"