Author Topic: Atamara Update?  (Read 54702 times)

Zadar

• Knight
    • View Profile
Re: Atamara Update?
« Reply #165: March 20, 2014, 02:36:41 AM »
Well Ottar isn't fully retired but he can't worj against those who make this BS-actions against Atamara so perhaps it is just best thing to give up and let our work just fell apart. There is no point to play anymore.  We did played this game because we had real history.

Now we are facing huge losses beacuse of this winter is coming .And it changes too much of this game. If I keep playing perhaps it is time to change and play for Darka against CE.
A plan without a goal, is just a wish .

jaune

• Mighty Duke
  • Suck my socks!
    • View Profile
« Reply #166: March 20, 2014, 05:13:58 AM »
Well Ottar isn't fully retired but he can't worj against those who make this BS-actions against Atamara so perhaps it is just best thing to give up and let our work just fell apart. There is no point to play anymore.  We did played this game because we had real history.

Now we are facing huge losses beacuse of this winter is coming .And it changes too much of this game. If I keep playing perhaps it is time to change and play for Darka against CE.

You are most welcomed to do so :)

I'm afraid this ice age thing has paralyzed most of the Atamaran realms which it effects. I have only seen Darka getting few regions to cover losses(which i think we had taken anyway). And Lyoness was trying too, but i think they lack strenght to actually do anything. Will north take this as curse of gods and become few region weaklings?
~Violence is always an option!~

Eirikr

« Reply #167: March 20, 2014, 06:55:58 AM »
Lyonesse had considered a few options that would be doable with the right conditions... but IC interactions destroyed any hope of that, so it's really just a matter of time before someone's pinging Tom to delete the realm.

... I guess I need to stop making banners for realms. They tend not to last very long... (Except Silnaria, actually!)

Blue Star

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #168: March 21, 2014, 04:07:17 AM »
I'm not quite following what you meant...

But have not seen Tara on battlereports from south ages and Carelia is at bad shape.

-Jaune

I think Tara is died or slowly dying, I was semi happy my character died I could finally go home sadly I think my trip to the volcano is going to be a struggle.
I think like a sinner. Curse like a sailor. Smile like a saint. :)

Thehatter

« Reply #169: March 21, 2014, 04:22:14 AM »
No wind is dead! We must burry him with a sack of bunnies!