Author Topic: No message for BT?  (Read 5253 times)

Zakilevo

No message for BT?
« Topic Start: February 27, 2014, 10:43:35 PM »
Did anyone get one of those RP message for BT today? I got it for other continents but BT.

Anaris

• Administrator
  • Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
Re: No message for BT?
« Reply #1: February 27, 2014, 10:45:23 PM »
Did anyone get one of those RP message for BT today?

No.
Timothy Collett

"The only thing you can't trade for your heart's desire...is your heart." "You are what you do.  Choose again, and change." "One of these days, someone's gonna plug you, and you're going to die saying, 'What did I say? What did I say?'"  ~ Miles Naismith Vorkosigan

Zakilevo

« Reply #2: February 27, 2014, 10:47:09 PM »
No.

Was BT the only continent that didn't get it?

Anaris

• Administrator
  • Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
« Reply #3: February 27, 2014, 10:47:43 PM »
Was BT the only continent that didn't get it?

No.
Timothy Collett

"The only thing you can't trade for your heart's desire...is your heart." "You are what you do.  Choose again, and change." "One of these days, someone's gonna plug you, and you're going to die saying, 'What did I say? What did I say?'"  ~ Miles Naismith Vorkosigan

Noldorin

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #4: March 02, 2014, 10:53:50 AM »
So with a lack of GM-event on BT and the forthcoming reduction of rogue generation, we seriously need to start doing something to make things happen. Thalmarkin still has some 10k rogues to kill, but I suppose that will be 1-2 weeks work. Thereafter we are looking into a new (peaceful) project to gain some more food, which probably wont generate any long term fun.

So, we need to find some good war. Nothoi and Riombara has theirs, and I assume Fronen will continue the fight with AA/Melhed. Aside from that, we have 4 pacified realms, that ought to be able to get some going, somehow.
Everything in my own immediate experience supports my deep belief that I am the absolute center of the universe, the realest, most vivid and important person in existence.

Solari

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #5: March 02, 2014, 01:41:22 PM »
I want an honest to gods continent-wide tournament. With a ridiculous prize. And I want legit RP while there. And idiots n00bs showing off their 15% sword skill. And Fleugs somehow winning the tournament without participating because of a bug. I want Jaune's bad jokes and at least one person to get offended and complain on the forums. And to top it off, I want an insult so grave that it starts a war. Now that's a party.

I WANT MY OLD BATTLEMASTER BACK. MAKE IT HAPPEN, RULERS.
« Last Edit: March 02, 2014, 01:44:31 PM by Solari »

Noldorin

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #6: March 02, 2014, 02:06:03 PM »
I did have plans to make Fingolfin official king of kings and make the other rulers in the north swear fealty to Thalmarkin. If nothing else, surely it would get us a whole bunch of hostile neighbors!
Everything in my own immediate experience supports my deep belief that I am the absolute center of the universe, the realest, most vivid and important person in existence.

jaune

• Mighty Duke
  • Suck my socks!
    • View Profile
« Reply #7: March 02, 2014, 02:14:19 PM »
:D

I will eat silly wanna be emperors for breakfast!

-jaune
~Violence is always an option!~

trying

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #8: March 02, 2014, 06:55:17 PM »
Thalmarkin still has some 10k rogues to kill

Riombara has 10k rogues sitting in one formerly Riombaraian region. Who know how much CS is stacked up in those rogue regions.  My point is nobody is gonna bother carving a land path from Nothoi to Riombara for quite a while.

Indirik

• Exalted Emperor
  • No pressure, no diamonds.
    • View Profile
« Reply #9: March 02, 2014, 10:47:09 PM »
It's not a real insult if it doesn't include the phrase "suck my socks".
If at first you don't succeed, don't take up skydiving.

Disturbedyang

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #10: March 03, 2014, 07:18:30 PM »
The realms to the west need to do something man. Join in one of the war or fight your own, doesn't matter. Our war with Fronen has grown stagnant and so are Riombara's vs Nothoi. Thalmarkin is the only realm that unfortunately made things happened. I am glad they follow-up on my 'rumour' regarding the Sint but unfortunately, it ended way too early. I would had thought Caelum would jump to their defense. Join Fronen for all i care and fight against us. Make it more big scale and interesting.

Indirik

• Exalted Emperor
  • No pressure, no diamonds.
    • View Profile
« Reply #11: March 03, 2014, 07:24:36 PM »
Caelum had way too many internal problems. Recovering the depopulated regions, constant monster plagues, internal political struggles, all contributed to making us mostly ineffectual and useless. And besides, it was obvious from the start that Sint was doomed.
If at first you don't succeed, don't take up skydiving.

Disturbedyang

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #12: March 03, 2014, 07:39:14 PM »
Caelum had way too many internal problems. Recovering the depopulated regions, constant monster plagues, internal political struggles, all contributed to making us mostly ineffectual and useless. And besides, it was obvious from the start that Sint was doomed.

I had to say that lack of action contributed to lack of nobles and hence all those that was happening. I had to start the war with Fronen to stop people from leaving after the demoralized war lost with Thalmarkin. Sometimes, you have to do something even though you are not ready. And you will definitely not be ready enough. We did not even plan much at the start of the war, we just declared and go along with it not knowing how capable Fronen is. Our resources and noble counts including Ar Agyr was actually equal at the start of the war despite their ranting anyway and the face that there were two different realms, it is much harder for us to coordinate.

The point is, you can always collaborate with some other realms just to create an issue out of nothing. Just like how i did it to Sint. Melhed would had fought them had our war with Fronen had not protracted that long. Damn Fingolfin for getting to them first.

trying

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #13: March 04, 2014, 07:09:57 PM »
Poor Caelum. Their former regions have already been reduced to double and single digit populations.