Author Topic: Noble density per realm - Dwilight  (Read 82299 times)

Anaris

• Administrator
  • Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
Re: Noble density per realm - Dwilight
« Reply #225: November 27, 2014, 07:06:11 PM »
Please stop putting effort into anything related to merging all the continents. Unless the situation changes significantly, that is just not going to happen.
Timothy Collett

"The only thing you can't trade for your heart's desire...is your heart." "You are what you do.  Choose again, and change." "One of these days, someone's gonna plug you, and you're going to die saying, 'What did I say? What did I say?'"  ~ Miles Naismith Vorkosigan

Chenier

• Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
« Reply #226: October 19, 2016, 03:23:55 PM »
I remember back in the days, stats were more or less regularly updated on the player base: how many active players, where, and what the density of various realms was. Are there any current numbers?
Dit donc camarade soleil / Ne trouves-tu ça pas plutôt con / De donner une journée pareil / À un patron

byrdcr9

• Marketing
  • Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #227: October 20, 2016, 07:59:03 PM »
Create a character and see for yourself....  :-*
"There are two rules for success: 1. Don't tell everything you know" - Roger H. Lincoln

Chenier

• Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
« Reply #228: October 20, 2016, 08:53:05 PM »
Even if I did, I don't think I'd have access to the whole stats. Plus, I'm not sure where the old ones are buried, whether in this thread or another.
Dit donc camarade soleil / Ne trouves-tu ça pas plutôt con / De donner une journée pareil / À un patron

Vita`

• BM Dev Team
  • Honourable King
    • View Profile
« Reply #229: October 20, 2016, 09:22:18 PM »
Generally, most islands and realms are more dense than they once were. There are still some low-density realm outliers.