BattleMaster > Magistrates Case Archive

Corsanctum Attempting Strategic Capital Move

(1/5) > >>

BattleMaster Server:
Summary:Corsanctum Attempting Strategic Capital MoveViolation:Strategic Capital MoveWorld:DwilightComplainer:John SmithAbout:Wassiley
Full Complaint Text:
The regent of Corsanctum is attempting a strategic capital moving during times of war.

Stabbity:
Isn't this not even a rule anymore? I was pretty sure you could move your capital whenever, for whatever reason, hence the stat penalty to your regions.

Also, wasn't Corsanctum's capital Mimer? Seeing as it is no longer apart of their realm, that kind of necessitates a capital change.

Graeth:
I was unsure whether it was Unterstrum or Mimer (I did not think capitals could revolt/be given away), and decided to make the complaint regardless as the timing seemed suspect.  If this is no longer a rule the Wiki should be updated accordingly. 

Stabbity:

--- Quote from: Graeth on March 21, 2014, 07:55:06 PM ---I was unsure whether it was Unterstrum or Mimer (I did not think capitals could revolt/be given away), and decided to make the complaint regardless as the timing seemed suspect.  If this is no longer a rule the Wiki should be updated accordingly.

--- End quote ---

I could be wrong on the capital moves no longer being illegal. However, I do believe Mimer was Corsanctum's capital.

Thehatter:
Yes Mimer was the capitol. Maybe moto has his hands in this also... Muwhahahahahah

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version