Author Topic: [EC] Glacier affected realms issue  (Read 2723 times)

Lychaon

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
[EC] Glacier affected realms issue
« Topic Start: March 23, 2014, 09:59:58 AM »
Hi all,

I'm not sure if this has been already discussed on the forum, but players in Eponllyn (southern tip of the continent) haven't seen any payment or morale bonus that was supposedly applied to the realms affected by the glacier.

The weekly pay for my unit is a standard 55 gold pieces (they're 50 men), and healers receive 15. Nevertheless my other noble in Dwilight, from Barca, is paying an insignificant amount of gold per week, so these bonuses are working there normally.

Is there any issue with code implementation or anything like that there?

Thanks.

Indirik

• Exalted Emperor
  • No pressure, no diamonds.
    • View Profile
Re: [EC] Glacier affected realms issue
« Reply #1: March 23, 2014, 02:42:07 PM »
Is this the actual report, or from the military advisor prediction?
If at first you don't succeed, don't take up skydiving.

Anaris

• Administrator
  • Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
« Reply #2: March 23, 2014, 03:35:00 PM »
I am aware of this issue, and have a fix nearly finished. With any luck, I can push it live today.
Timothy Collett

"The only thing you can't trade for your heart's desire...is your heart." "You are what you do.  Choose again, and change." "One of these days, someone's gonna plug you, and you're going to die saying, 'What did I say? What did I say?'"  ~ Miles Naismith Vorkosigan

Lychaon

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #3: March 23, 2014, 05:53:53 PM »
Okay, glad to know that it's been solved.

Replying to Indirik, the amount to pay I meant is what soldiers and paraphernalia required in the "Pay your men" order. I'm aware that the military advisor doesn't take on account the bonuses that are been applied to affected realms, but in this case it was what troops actually demanded. Far too exigent to be refugees fleeing from they frozen homes.

Miriam Ics

• Testers
  • Noble Lord
  • Myrnia (EC) Mattias Cat (BT) Luarin Ariana (DWI)
    • View Profile
« Reply #4: April 04, 2014, 03:07:30 AM »
We were supposed to receive some gold?
"Resolve to serve no more, and you are at once freed. I do not ask that you place hands upon the tyrant to topple him over, but simply that you support him no longer; then you will behold him, like a great Colossus whose pedestal has been pulled away, fall of his own weight and break in pieces."