Author Topic: OOC Insults Case Thread...  (Read 11798 times)

Anaris

• Administrator
  • Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
Re: OOC Insults Case Thread...
« Topic Start: March 28, 2014, 01:01:09 PM »
No, the Titans will not be closed. I have been putting most of my development time the past couple of days into updating the Titan system so that it can have all the features the Magistrate system added, as well as its own functionality brought up to date. However, this will still take a little longer (maybe as much as another week).

Once the Titan code is properly up to date, I will consult with Tom on solving the real problem, which is the lack of active Titans. When that has been solved, I will post an announcement regarding the completion of the transition.

However, I'm now thinking that it might, indeed, be worthwhile to remove the Magistrate link and announce the beginning of the transition today, just so that we don't get more cases going into this black hole.
Timothy Collett

"The only thing you can't trade for your heart's desire...is your heart." "You are what you do.  Choose again, and change." "One of these days, someone's gonna plug you, and you're going to die saying, 'What did I say? What did I say?'"  ~ Miles Naismith Vorkosigan