BattleMaster > Magistrates Case Archive

OOC Insults Case Thread...

<< < (2/4) > >>

Eirikr:

--- Quote from: Indirik on March 28, 2014, 01:57:21 PM ---It is unfortunate that most of our Magistrates have disappeared. Several of them would have made great Titans...

--- End quote ---

I suppose the next question to be asked is: How does one become a Titan?

Anaris:

--- Quote from: Anaris on March 28, 2014, 01:01:09 PM ---However, I'm now thinking that it might, indeed, be worthwhile to remove the Magistrate link and announce the beginning of the transition today, just so that we don't get more cases going into this black hole.

--- End quote ---

I have now done this.

Anaris:

--- Quote from: Eirikr on March 28, 2014, 05:18:02 PM ---I suppose the next question to be asked is: How does one become a Titan?

--- End quote ---

I'll need to discuss that with Tom and the rest of the dev team. I expect we'll have the details hashed out once the updated Titan code is fully in place, and I'll be able to announce the whole thing together.

Indirik:

--- Quote from: Gustav Kuriga on March 28, 2014, 05:13:12 PM ---I personally would be open to being Titan for FEI. I have no characters there and haven't been attached to any of the continent politics for a long, long time (at least half a year if not more).

--- End quote ---
Titans are not island-specific. They have not been for a LONG time.

Thehatter:
Moto, will offer his services as a god ..... I mean Titan.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version