Author Topic: Sigh...  (Read 23689 times)

Eduardo Almighty

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
Re: Sigh...
« Reply #60: April 01, 2014, 09:41:29 PM »
And certainly impossible, just to say  ;)
But, you know... if someone in Perdan is in need of some tips, Erik is there to say them how to conquer a city.  8)
Now with the Skovgaard Family... and it's gone.
Serpentis again!

Atanamir

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #61: April 01, 2014, 09:43:54 PM »
And certainly impossible, just to say  ;)
But, you know... if someone in Perdan is in need of some tips, Erik is there to say them how to conquer a city.  8)

Seriously, I really wonder who that guy was.
I asked many times OOC Nightmare and Nosferatu, none has any idea about what you are talking about since so many months, years.
Are you sure you had that conversation with a Perdanese? I am really curious to know some day the real truth behind this, honestly.

Eduardo Almighty

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #62: April 01, 2014, 09:50:30 PM »
I'm most sure that was Nosferatu... someone with a strange "N" at his name. I certainly should have saved those letters and have done an RP, 'cause I remember perfectly how Erik have laughed at the Council and made a joke about being the real conqueror of Aix. I also do not remember if he was General or King at the time, but I'm sure Erik was Judge Erik. Probably while Margrave of Trinbar.

I'm sure of it 'cause I laughed a lot of the unusual situation. I would never forget something that could embarrass my opponents in a conversation  ;D

PS: I would like to know who was the Judge of Perdan at that time, but I'm most sure that was Nosferatu, the guy who sent the letter. I also would like to see the entire timeline... when Perdan took Aix, who was King and who was General? Who was elected as Duke of Aix? Atanamir? I would like to write the RP now to offer to our ECDA.
« Last Edit: April 01, 2014, 10:00:59 PM by Eduardo Almighty »
Serpentis again!

Zakilevo

« Reply #63: April 01, 2014, 10:07:15 PM »
Apathy. Overconfidence. Bad leadership. Niselur was beaten and begging for mercy. Astrum refused Niselur's terms. Then our general left and everything went to hell.

Should have gotten rid of Sergio first. Fulco tried to talk to him but he never responded...

Stabbity

• Marketing
  • Mighty Duke
  • Formerly the Himoura Family. Currently ?????????
    • View Profile
« Reply #64: April 01, 2014, 10:10:20 PM »
Should have gotten rid of Sergio first. Fulco tried to talk to him but he never responded...

This is an EC thread, one offhand dwilight comment doesn't mean the subject should be changed, unless the subject is how ALL of the EC should be a Popsicle.
« Last Edit: April 01, 2014, 10:12:08 PM by Stabbity »
Life is a dance, it is only fitting that death sing the tune.

Atanamir

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #65: April 01, 2014, 10:34:43 PM »
I'm most sure that was Nosferatu... someone with a strange "N" at his name. I certainly should have saved those letters and have done an RP, 'cause I remember perfectly how Erik have laughed at the Council and made a joke about being the real conqueror of Aix. I also do not remember if he was General or King at the time, but I'm sure Erik was Judge Erik. Probably while Margrave of Trinbar.

I'm sure of it 'cause I laughed a lot of the unusual situation. I would never forget something that could embarrass my opponents in a conversation  ;D

PS: I would like to know who was the Judge of Perdan at that time, but I'm most sure that was Nosferatu, the guy who sent the letter. I also would like to see the entire timeline... when Perdan took Aix, who was King and who was General? Who was elected as Duke of Aix? Atanamir? I would like to write the RP now to offer to our ECDA.

After putting some research in it, Balkeese was Ruler, Atanamir was General and ][osferatu or Nightmare were Judge. The last position is one of both.
But seriously, I doubt why one of those Perdanese oldies should have asked Erik for help to conquer a city.  ???
Especially Nos, he barely talks with us in Perdan, so why should he have spoken with you...lol
Maybe you were drunk? ;) :D

Zakilevo

« Reply #66: April 01, 2014, 10:36:11 PM »
Really should turn EC into a war island. Just for half a year even to see how it changes things ;)

Eduardo Almighty

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #67: April 01, 2014, 10:51:30 PM »
Makes more sense that was a Judge. They had contact by the Judge's Channel.

You can doubt, they really cannot remember, or I was too drunk to the point of dreaming about a crazy story like this. I think the last option is unlikely. My drunk dreams do not involve BM. I also wondered why a Perdanese leadership ask me something, so I laughed so hard. But I gave many good tips. Also, I just realized the inevitable... he asked Erik 'cause he was excellent at what he did. You need some understanding of your fame when you do so much propaganda about yourself. lol 8)

Jokes aside, the truth is that at that time I had a lot of activity as Judge of Sirion. Was much more usual to talk, even with enemies, than it's today. And Sirion was not at war with Perdan at that times. It's funny now, but at the time was commonplace. After Erik, Duncan of Fontan was the best Judge of EC.  ;D
Serpentis again!

Indirik

• Exalted Emperor
  • No pressure, no diamonds.
    • View Profile
« Reply #68: April 01, 2014, 11:24:24 PM »
See, the 5-6 people ingame are elected by many more people.
Why? Because they have obviously some talents. Experience. Leadership. Visions.
So these elected people have much more knowledge in what is best for their realms than most of your forum people.
They are there every day, know the continent, the people who play on it and everything that is relevant to it.

You should have left the discussion therefore better to them, they are much more civil and productive than this forum could ever be.
Instead you come here and complain how bad everything is. Let's cry everyone a bit. But solutions? Nothing.
So again, leave some things ingame to the people who care, know and are competent enough.
Because incompetent people do not get elected in Battlemaster usually. Usually.
Wow... how nice of you to consider that pretty much everyone on the forum is too incompetent to discuss the game.

This entire attitude is so elitist and ridiculously wrong, that I can't even comprehend how you could advocate this, let alone believe. Only the very few people who *currently* have a character as an elected ruler have any right to discuss the state of the game? Only those very few people get to take part in the shaping the play experience for every player in the entire game? You must consider every single player in the game to be nothing more than sheeple who exist for no purpose other than to follow your orders. Quit talking, go look for the red paper!

The people participating on the forum play in these realms every single day, too. They participate in the events that shape the entire game. They are the ones that most acutely feel the effects of the decisions made at the highest political levels. The fact that you think these people should just be quiet and take whatever scraps you let them have is just appalling.

If you don't want to have a productive discussion about the game here on the forum, then don't come here. Let the people who are actually interested in working out solutions to problems, actually do so without your elitist obstructionism.
If at first you don't succeed, don't take up skydiving.

Gustav Kuriga

« Reply #69: April 01, 2014, 11:48:34 PM »
Wow... how nice of you to consider that pretty much everyone on the forum is too incompetent to discuss the game.

This entire attitude is so elitist and ridiculously wrong, that I can't even comprehend how you could advocate this, let alone believe. Only the very few people who *currently* have a character as an elected ruler have any right to discuss the state of the game? Only those very few people get to take part in the shaping the play experience for every player in the entire game? You must consider every single player in the game to be nothing more than sheeple who exist for no purpose other than to follow your orders. Quit talking, go look for the red paper!

The people participating on the forum play in these realms every single day, too. They participate in the events that shape the entire game. They are the ones that most acutely feel the effects of the decisions made at the highest political levels. The fact that you think these people should just be quiet and take whatever scraps you let them have is just appalling.

If you don't want to have a productive discussion about the game here on the forum, then don't come here. Let the people who are actually interested in working out solutions to problems, actually do so without your elitist obstructionism.

He's a lost cause Indirik. Just ignore him and get on with the discussion.

If I had a character slot open, I would personally see about starting an underground movement inside Perdan. Sirion I've never seen as a problem, since that realm never seemed to have a need for expansion outside of taking out those who declared war on them.

Velax

• Honourable King
  • House de Vere
    • View Profile
« Reply #70: April 02, 2014, 12:52:22 AM »
Yeah, this really doesn't seem to be going anywhere productive. Locked.