Author Topic: What's the most fun realm on Beluaterra and why?  (Read 3250 times)

Buffalkill

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
What's the most fun realm on Beluaterra and why?

Vita`

• BM Dev Team
  • Honourable King
    • View Profile
I think the general recommendations will be Thalmarkin followed by Riombara. I'll let others get into the details...

Disturbedyang

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
I am going to throw Melhed and Ar Agyr into the hat. Simply because we are both always trying to do something. Albeit our nobles are not as talkative, but still responsive when they need to. So join us if you want an immediate war because we are almost always in a war.

Thalmarkin has responsive talkative and bullish nobles but as of now, it seems that they are feared most so everyone tried to be nice with them.

Riombara i am not quite sure about their nobles, but it seems that they are growing too big to support their nobles.

Nothoi it seems have quite responsive nobles too and was at war with Riombara. No idea why they stopped, really.

Caelum, Spearhold and OG. I will let them tell you themselves. Haha

Vita`

• BM Dev Team
  • Honourable King
    • View Profile
I was just in AA. I have nothing against the realm (I'd been looking forward to its return), but its certainly not very talkative. I believe Fronen just surrendered to AA/Melhed too, but I haven't been paying much particular attention lately. Most any realm (cept Caelum?) will have people that are enjoyable to interact in, but in my experience, you're goign to have an easier time of it in either Riombara or Thalmarkin.

Indirik

• Exalted Emperor
  • No pressure, no diamonds.
    • View Profile
Caelum is too small to be a really interactive realm. But if you want a "fixer-upper" opportunity, it could fit the bill. Be prepared to put in a lot of effort.
If at first you don't succeed, don't take up skydiving.

Gustav Kuriga

I'd actually put in Spearhold. We're actually pretty active.

Buffalkill

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
I've been in Spearhold for a few days now. I have to say I'm a bit underwhelmed. I've seen very few messages and zero activity. Maybe I'm just being kept out of the loop because I'm new though.

Gustav Kuriga

I've been in Spearhold for a few days now. I have to say I'm a bit underwhelmed. I've seen very few messages and zero activity. Maybe I'm just being kept out of the loop because I'm new though.

Actually you arrived at the tail end of a bunch of activity. Things are calming down since we've pretty much taken over all the land we plan to do so with. I'm waiting to see if we'll get involved in one of the wars.

Chenier

• Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
Caelum is too small to be a really interactive realm. But if you want a "fixer-upper" opportunity, it could fit the bill. Be prepared to put in a lot of effort.

Same for Enweil. Easy lordships, low noble count, bleak perspectives.
Dit donc camarade soleil / Ne trouves-tu ça pas plutôt con / De donner une journée pareil / À un patron

Indirik

• Exalted Emperor
  • No pressure, no diamonds.
    • View Profile
Spearhold is, essentially, Sint minus a few regions that OG took. Sint was quiet, I don't see any reason why Spearhold would be different.

Anyway, a lot of realms tend to be quiet, except for spurts of activity.
If at first you don't succeed, don't take up skydiving.