Author Topic: When will the Ice settle?  (Read 14616 times)

Graeth

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
Re: When will the Ice settle?
« Reply #45: April 09, 2014, 01:48:43 AM »
Can always help Asylon carve out a place for ourselves in the East  ;)

I'm surprised we are the only Western realm who chose to invade instead of assimilate. Early on we were told that Niselur would join the invasion with us and we would merge into a new realm.  Kinda sad that half just went to Luria and the other half has apparently given up.
« Last Edit: April 09, 2014, 02:00:24 AM by Graeth »
Geg Family: Elshon (Bel)

D`Este

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #46: April 09, 2014, 09:45:23 AM »
Feel free to contact me IC and fulco will explain to you why Niselur settled in Luria.

Lorgan

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #47: April 09, 2014, 12:57:23 PM »
Although I think the monster invasion of Western Dwilight wasn't a bad idea (we still have to see what happens) it is  extremely dissapointing and frustrating to see all these Niselurians join Luria Nova instead of any other realm not being invaded by a Western realm. This could have been a great invasion from West to East but these guys didn't want to do it and are making it harder for Barca to do so (and we DON'T want to go down in a lame way by simply joining another realm). They could have helped us and together we could have carved out new realms, but I guess that wasn't an option.

I also only have one character that I play and started in Barca.

In other words, all is good as long as *your* plans meet the barest of opposition possible.

Wolfang

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #48: April 09, 2014, 05:32:36 PM »
Please don't put words in my mouth. I never complained when the devs decided to have my realm overrun by monsters, I still think it was a good idea considering matters, and the monster invasion was certainly not part of *my* plans. It does seem to me that Western Realms are the ones that have had the 'barest' opposition thusfar wouldn't you say?

What most people would have infered from my post was that, after having lost our entire realm, gold and many troops to starvation, on a mission that was almost bound to fail, the last thing we needed was another realm standing against us and I'm sure you can understand that sentiment.

OFaolain

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #49: April 10, 2014, 09:43:40 PM »
Feel free to contact me IC and fulco will explain to you why Niselur settled in Luria.

Is it because it was hilarious watching Swordfell squirm?
MacGeil Family: Cathan (Corsanctum)
Formerly the O'Faolain, then Nisbet families