Author Topic: Number of Players Lost Since Glacier?  (Read 106612 times)

Atanamir

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
Re: Number of Players Lost Since Glacier?
« Topic Start: April 09, 2014, 08:50:01 PM »
And this is why there's no possible way we can win: Because no matter how public we make the decisions, no matter how obviously open and random we make it, there will still be people who make bull!@#$ passive-aggressive non-accusations like this:

If you do not believe that the decisions on which regions to glaciate were made entirely without reference to political affiliation or where our characters were located, despite dozens of assurances of this from the dev team, you may as well leave the game now, because you'll never, ever be able to trust anything we do.

Anaris. Let's say this very straight.
The polls were not IC, they were on the forum.
On the forum are only active players.
So only active players voted.
Which again means that it hits active realms where these players play.
Which again makes it not really random.
If you can accept that this is why now so many players are against what happened, then you could also find a way for a solution to ease them.

I repeat, it is your current lacking failure management that does not let this discussion shut down.
I see players coming up with statistical data which make very valid points for what they say and the admins lock or delete threads.
Is that your plan to end this? Seriously?
Either the players will be heard or they will be continued to be shut down till they leave.

And then you will have your right and Bm again many less players.
I mean seriously, did I just read from the dev team the indirect soltuion to just leave the game?!
Is that what you want? Is that how you treat people who don't agree with you?

Maybe you should start accepting some input here and try to come up with some hard facts like has been asked for.
That would be more constructive.
But maybe now this thread will get locked or even deleted as well.