Author Topic: Number of Players Lost Since Glacier?  (Read 106643 times)

Deytheur

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
Re: Number of Players Lost Since Glacier?
« Reply #120: April 16, 2014, 05:41:16 PM »
My perpective on recent events, as the content are rarely the most vocal I thought I wouuld write something.

To start with, I don't really know much about Dwilight and have only half paid attention to everything that has been said in this thread. However, there will always be people that complain at you, whayever decisions you made. If you did something else people would find a way to complain about that instead.

But it the end, only quitting leads to failure.

In Eponllyn we also lost all our lands but we have managed to relocate to one city. We are probably going to get boned by Perdan. In fact I'm surprised they didn't ambush us while we were travelling. As we only have one region we can't even give everyone as estate, we certainly don't make enough food, and time will tell about gold. So we are certainly in a worse position than before. However, I'm glad that I have seen very little complaining by our members on the forum.

I'm glad that we've managed to stick together and at least get something not too bad out of it. The event spurred a lot of activity, interest and realm wide discussion as we tried to adapt. One's realm can be destroyed by any number of reasons, that's the nature of the game. It's about writing the histories of our realms through good and bad.  Just because this was done by outside influence (in an attempt to make the game better in the long run) it shouldn't warrant that much different a response.

I hope there is still hope for Barca in the short term as so many people seem to like it there but if there isn't then there is always an option to make a long term goal of refounding it somewhere some time in the future.