Author Topic: Number of Players Lost Since Glacier?  (Read 106635 times)

CyberGenesis

• Knight
    • View Profile
Re: Number of Players Lost Since Glacier?
« Reply #120: April 16, 2014, 07:38:58 PM »
Does a TO force the loss of the walls to the defender? I always hear conflicting reports on that front -

I sorta wish people would double post RPs in siutations like that to both their realm and all nobles in the region, then maybe we'd have seen it to. We're playing a game driven by RP, a little more shown to your 'enemy' wouldn't hurt if it isn't giving up secret info. Even then, I always hope people are mature enough to not be metagaming wanks. I try hard to cram an RP post in every so often simply because RP posts in luria have dwindled lately. It's sad, but again - it happens. My character isn't going to have a safe place to run to if Luria falls, in a way i'm looking forward to that.

To the note of Disregard to orders, I had assumed as much after the continued reports when Julius made such an adamant claim to be making orders to stop. It happens, tis the way of things. Happened in history, will happen in a game.

On a personal note - I have every expectation that the events currently happening in Luria can possibly lead to our demise. I knew that as soon as the League gave us the finger weeks ago. The combined note of persistent horde issues, years straight of starvation from droughts, and a 3v1 fight after getting gutted by parts A and B? Yeah, it could happen. It's head-desking frustration, but it's part of the game. If you can't handle getting kicked in the stones in the game from time to time, don't play. This isn't a carebear friendly game. Yeah it sucks for realms like Darka that have years of history and constantly in a pissing contest with everyone around them and doing well for themselves, but i'm sure the persians, celts and everyone else felt the same way. Divide, assimilate, and eventually hijack the realms you move to. This isn't real life, the other realms aren't going to murder every noble of a conquered realm or banish them from everywhere. Somewhere will take the refugees