Author Topic: Number of Players Lost Since Glacier?  (Read 106493 times)

Anaris

• Administrator
  • Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
Re: Number of Players Lost Since Glacier?
« Reply #75: April 13, 2014, 09:44:25 PM »
The negative attitude is not shared IG by anyone but those who decide to leave. Those determined to keep playing and carving a new realm don't leave either their realm or the game.

Honestly, wasn't enough to screw the whole western island in Dwilight up? I understand the idea of popping some monsters in the eastern island to keep the realms there busy. But sending tons of monsters eastwards from the devastated west is about to just erase any possibility for many of us to have a chance to get new lands. Or at least in Barca. Which is the purpose for that?

It has been nearly a month and a half since the initial announcement that the west of Dwilight would be cleansed. Yes, there were some unfortunate hiccups along the way that made things a little harder, but I think that amount of time should still be enough for everyone in the west to have made their plans and gotten a ways along in implementing them.

I don't know what people expected; did you think that the west would just be left there for you to use for as long as you needed it?
Timothy Collett

"The only thing you can't trade for your heart's desire...is your heart." "You are what you do.  Choose again, and change." "One of these days, someone's gonna plug you, and you're going to die saying, 'What did I say? What did I say?'"  ~ Miles Naismith Vorkosigan