Author Topic: Trials of Love  (Read 4681 times)

bofeng

• Knight
    • View Profile
Re: Trials of Love
« Topic Start: April 29, 2014, 08:12:01 PM »
Roleplay from Angela Windblack    (138 days ago)
Message sent to everyone in your realm (21 recipients)
"How soon can he regain consciousness?", an eerie voice elapsed after a long pause. The troubled lady gently fondled her lover's hair, yet no one there knew how much a storm had been brewing inside her waiting to pour out in a warm gush of tears. Her eyes were sore and red, she haven't slept in a while and her mind was screaming to let out her emotions. Yet somewhere inside her the never breaking willpower fired her spirits high.

She was always taught that tears never solved anything and would only darken her pretty face. Emotions are her own and would only be dedicated to her soul mate, but cruel fate have bound him to the bed, leaving her no one to share with.

But however long a storm may wreak havoc the sun always bathes the land with his cleansing rays, bringing hope and faith in mortals. "He would awaken soon, the internal bleeding have been taken care of and his wounds are healing fast. Your prayers have been answered."

The light from the lamps found a smile on the face they were desperately waiting for. She planted a small kiss on his lips and whispered, "I know, death can't ever touch you while I'm beside you. Wake up fast my hero!"