Author Topic: The Current Struggle.  (Read 24372 times)

Ketchum

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
Re: The Current Struggle.
« Reply #45: April 23, 2014, 06:39:16 AM »
facepalm
LOL if you mean Bruck battle ;D
Werewolf Games: Villager (6) Wolf (4) Seer (3); Lynched as Villager(1). Lost as Villager(1), Lost as Wolf(1) due to Parity. Hunted as Villager(1). Lynched as Seer(2).
Won as Villager(3). Won as Seer(1). Won as Wolf(3).
BM Characters: East Continent(Brock), Colonies(Ash), Dwilight(Gary)

Zakilevo

« Reply #46: April 23, 2014, 08:45:40 AM »
Guess who suggested the attack?

Atanamir

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #47: April 23, 2014, 09:43:07 AM »
After stealing Atanamir's crown, Erik steals 800 gold from Perdan's Queen. What a man. And what laughable sum for Perdan standards.
Anyway he should be thankful that Atanamir only ordered  to misdirect against Avamar.
Out of respect, but since Erik is nothing a cheap thief now that steals from women, no more respect given.
About the rest I am sitting back and laughing, everything goes according to plan.

Anyway, Sirion/Eponllyn should focus more on its nobles than boasting around here.
There is a Eponllyn Vice-Marshal moving around since about 1 week with the banner of Sirion, he even participated in the battle of Bruck today, there I noticed him again.
I never seen that, I wonder what messages he can read. Both?
But if you all obviously play with the bug, I do too, check the ruler channel...that is the best fuel for Atanamir! :P

Stabbity

• Marketing
  • Mighty Duke
  • Formerly the Himoura Family. Currently ?????????
    • View Profile
« Reply #48: April 23, 2014, 12:12:59 PM »
After stealing Atanamir's crown, Erik steals 800 gold from Perdan's Queen. What a man. And what laughable sum for Perdan standards.
Anyway he should be thankful that Atanamir only ordered  to misdirect against Avamar.
Out of respect, but since Erik is nothing a cheap thief now that steals from women, no more respect given.
About the rest I am sitting back and laughing, everything goes according to plan.

Anyway, Sirion/Eponllyn should focus more on its nobles than boasting around here.
There is a Eponllyn Vice-Marshal moving around since about 1 week with the banner of Sirion, he even participated in the battle of Bruck today, there I noticed him again.
But if you all obviously play with the bug, I do too, check the ruler channel...that is the best fuel for Atanamir! :P

If that woman wants to lead troops and fight with the men, she should be treated as one.
Life is a dance, it is only fitting that death sing the tune.

Atanamir

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #49: April 23, 2014, 12:23:12 PM »
If that woman wants to lead troops and fight with the men, she should be treated as one.

Totally agree, but this is not a simple woman, it's Atanamir's Queen! Even if she hasn't the royal signature, Erik Eyolf knew that through ECDA. :D
Royals get treated in Perdan differently, we release all Sirion royals instantly and every Judge knows that.
In Sirion now...well, times change.

Atanamir

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #50: April 23, 2014, 12:38:47 PM »

Sidenote, Nivemus ruler answered IC to my ruler channel message by answering/commenting actually to the content in the forum mesage above.
How odd, I think we should close the locals section again, people can't handle it obviously. Not even rulers.

Modified: Nivemus ruler accepted and apologised. All good. But still people should really be more cautious with what is written or they write themselves here.
Otherwise there is no point in posting anything in here.
« Last Edit: April 23, 2014, 03:02:59 PM by Atanamir »

Hinamoto

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #51: April 23, 2014, 03:27:42 PM »
We all have to play with the bugs. We would have gotten like 5-6 more prisoners and the entire Westmoorian army in Braga but a bug saved their butt, twice.

The enemy comes with the intention of exterminate the elves from the continent, but they pretend to keep their goldies and have their prisoners released in 3 days or less. How adorable...

"Royals get treated in Perdan differently, we release all Sirion royals instantly and every Judge knows that."

Perdan also executes infiltrators, Sirion does not. Whats the point there? Laws are different for all the realms, i thought that was part of the fun in the game, diversity. Still i think Sirion respects the Royals thing, but it needs to have the word "Royal" i guess...

"Anyway, Sirion/Eponllyn should focus more on its nobles than boasting around here."

The only one who boast around is Eduardo, who does not know when to keep his mouth shut but in my experience in the forums, i mostly read instead of participate, there is no one who boast his deeds and realm and as soon as something is wrong starts to complain than you Alex.
“A leader leads by example, not by force” .- Sun Tzu

Atanamir

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #52: April 23, 2014, 04:28:09 PM »
but in my experience in the forums, i mostly read instead of participate, there is no one who boast his deeds and realm and as soon as something is wrong starts to complain than you Alex.

Should I then start boasting now how we destroyed the Sirionite mobile?
How we took Krimml?
Or your own city Karbala?
Or or or....

I don't need that, do not confuse me with Eduardo, indeed. ;)

I use the forum just to see
a) that stupid OOC propaganda doesn't destroy or influence the IC fun and
b) to see that IC information is not leaked OOCly as people obviously can't handle it.

And if I see that people deliberately use the forum to gain info, I even share sometimes wrong information here.
Yeah, imagine, I have even seen such things come back to me IC.
That's why I always will be against the forum and this section.
But I will be here as watchdog.

Hinamoto

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #53: April 23, 2014, 04:57:50 PM »
"Should I then start boasting now how we destroyed the Sirionite mobile?
How we took Krimml?
Or your own city Karbala?
Or or or...."

You guys didnt do any of that, how could you boast about something that you didnt do?

Anyways... i was just stating from what i read. When things are going good for you, its all about Perdan and Atanamir's greatness, when something goes wrong, its an OOC conspiracy. I might be wrong, but thats what i think from what i read.

So i dont think "Anyway, Sirion/Eponllyn should focus more on its nobles than boasting around here." really applies to be said by someone who acts like that, mostly when its just Eduardo who brags in the forums same ways he brags IC (he knows he does, he is fine with it lol), so if you want that statement to be more precise i would recomend to change it to "Anyway, Eduardo should focus more on its nobles than boasting around here.".

There.

Anaris

• Administrator
  • Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
« Reply #54: April 23, 2014, 04:59:19 PM »
Let's leave off both the boasting and the accusations of boasting, please.
Timothy Collett

"The only thing you can't trade for your heart's desire...is your heart." "You are what you do.  Choose again, and change." "One of these days, someone's gonna plug you, and you're going to die saying, 'What did I say? What did I say?'"  ~ Miles Naismith Vorkosigan

Hinamoto

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #55: April 23, 2014, 05:14:33 PM »
Let's leave off both the boasting and the accusations of boasting, please.

Dont know why the drama, seems like a legit argue here with no disrespect by anyone. I believe boasting is not wrong and probably the forums is a place to do it if you want to do it but if the rest of the forumers dont like it i will come back to the bat cave.

Anaris

• Administrator
  • Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
« Reply #56: April 23, 2014, 05:15:48 PM »
Dont know why the drama, seems like a legit argue here with no disrespect by anyone. I believe boasting is not wrong and probably the forums is a place to do it if you want to do it but if the rest of the forumers dont like it i will come back to the bat cave.

With things the way they are right now, it seems likely to degenerate into personal attacks. I wanted to head it off before it got that bad for a change.
Timothy Collett

"The only thing you can't trade for your heart's desire...is your heart." "You are what you do.  Choose again, and change." "One of these days, someone's gonna plug you, and you're going to die saying, 'What did I say? What did I say?'"  ~ Miles Naismith Vorkosigan

Deytheur

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #57: April 23, 2014, 05:17:37 PM »
We'll see how long the SA (Slaves of Atanamir, as Erik is calling them) ...

Ahaha, Siana has been calling it 'Society of Atanamir' but maybe slaves is even better ;)

Eduardo Almighty

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #58: April 23, 2014, 05:51:18 PM »
I don't need that, do not confuse me with Eduardo, indeed.

This is personal now? Just to know. Because here I'm player, IG... Erik is Erik. Then, take care when you talk about Erik and when you talk about Eduardo, since you don't know me nor I give you this freedom. I don't come to the Forum to talk about Alexandros, I speak of Atanamir.

Keep it civil or keep quiet.

About the Queen, excuse me. I take much of my time with... myself. I really don't remember her name and, in fact, if she hasn't Royal in her title, she's not a Royal, just the King's wife.  Blame your own Judge... she offered the terms, not Erik. AND, about the Crown, I agreed with it because of the fun. We know that Atanamir just lost it and that Erik never had it, in fact. If it turns to the OOC, I will just ignore that we agreed on this RP and consider that he lost it to a militia archer, which was in fact what happened.
« Last Edit: April 23, 2014, 06:36:49 PM by Eduardo Almighty »
Now with the Skovgaard Family... and it's gone.
Serpentis again!

flames

• Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #59: April 23, 2014, 07:13:44 PM »
He is  a monster in disguise :P Wait till he starts breathing fire.