Author Topic: The Night's Watch Realm  (Read 17076 times)

Roran

• Knight
    • View Profile
The Night's Watch Realm
« Topic Start: April 12, 2014, 03:21:00 AM »
As some might have noticed by now, I have sent a letter conveying a message trying to explain why we should create such a realm. I will repeat the idea here in simpler wordings:

OOC'ly we know the monsters will stay West, and that we are just forced to migrate, but we kind of just assumed our characters magically knew aswell. As a result, I sent this message IC'ly warning people about the monsters possibly following us, and the need of a defense organized for the sake of Dwilight's humans. Hence, this IC'ly totally epic and useful realm that OOC'ly actually makes not much sense (but the devs hinted, or rather handed us the tiniest spark of hope that should this succeed they might make it an interesting PvE fight).

Result: We get the Night's Watch. They will be a PvE realm that will fight ungodly large hordes of monsters with only a small area and as a result will need to be supported by all other realms, very much as the Night's Watch is supposed to be supported in the GoT universe. In here that will mean a steady tax of gold and food to keep the PvE going. Additionally, you can send your banished traitors etc there instead of to another continent ot straight away executing them.

I will see how everyone will react to this, and if people are willing to cooperate, which'd be awesome, we can get this started.
« Last Edit: April 12, 2014, 03:26:56 AM by Roran »