Author Topic: The Trials and Tribulations of Sharns choices in life  (Read 5147 times)

Logar

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
Continuing her persuit of her attacker Mo Gene, she bumped into an old travelling partner.

Roleplay from Sharn

Moving from stall to stall; taking time to blend in with the local people and spending an inconspicuous amount of time to study the wares that were on offer; something caught Sharns attention. It was not an item of worth that had perked her interest, but a suspicious--yet familiar-- looking character who seemed to stand out from the crowd a few stall further along.

"Enjoying your stroll young man?", Sharn whispered to Leithdrow Cuir from behind, startling the traveller. "You should have told me you were in town my friend. I would have given you the location of the undead and treasures I discovered."
Then curiously Sharn questioned, with one raised eyebrow "You are not following me are you, hmm?"

------------------------------------------------------

Roleplay from Leithdrow Cuir

"Silver mirror ...silver mirror where are you? Oh here I am here I am how do you do..." Singing the odd little tune Leithdrow looked through the junk displayed on the tables. Militia and peasants did a good job of staring at him and some even so bold as to bother him in his search.

"You look like a beast killer" one would say while another would spit curses at him distrurbing him constantly from his search.

"What are you doing here?" A familiar voice came from behind.
"Old dog!" Leithdrow shouted as he saw Sharn a travelled friend stride towards him.
"I am lost really." Leithdrow said as he threw some junk at Sharn. " That damn sage has eluded me again I nearly ended up in Wallershire looking for him. Have you seen any of them crazies about?"

------------------------------------------------------

Roleplay from Sharn

"Im sorry my friend, I have not seen a 'crazy' for days, especially not here I not seen one". Then with a cheeky smirk, Sharn continued "The nearest to dem crazys' I have seen, is you!"
Jokingly she then said "oooh thanks for the stone. I need one of them....umm to hold the flap closed on me tent"
"...Together We Stand, Divided We Fall!..." -- 'Hey You', Pink Floyd