Author Topic: The Trials and Tribulations of Sharns choices in life  (Read 5112 times)

Logar

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
Despite always avoiding complacency-- Sharn obviously failed on this particular occasion.

Roleplay from Sharn

With the likeness of a desert rat, Sharn moved between dunes with utter stealth towards the campfire. One man was visible beside the fire with his back towards her as she crept upon the knight without sound.
Sharn drew her dagger and from behind pressed it against the throat of this stranger of her desert. The man froze without speaking as Sharn removed his blade before allowing him to turn to face her. Now Sharn sheathed her own blade and spoke "Speak your name Sir knight!"
The knight responded "I am Kori of Swordfell"
"I am Sharn the Sandwalker, Queen of the desert!" She replied, "What business have you, travelling through my dunes Sir Kori?"

------------------------------------------------------

Roleplay from Kori Gould

Kori looked up at Sharn and smiled.  He raised his hand and gave a waving motion, a sort of signal.  With great speed Kori's 22 men at arms came upon the Queen of the Desert of Silhouettes.  The beating lasted what seemed to be an hour until life had almost left her majesty.

"Bring this one with us.  She has courage...yes, but perhaps she should learn her place before approaching nobility with such hostility.  See
that she is checked into the dungeons of Balance's Retreat upon our return."

------------------------------------------------------

Roleplay from Sharn

As Sir Kori began to speak, Sharn felt the sharp pain from the back of her head. Kori's words were drowned out by ringing within Sharns ears as her vision darkened, before collapsing to the sand unconcious. A hood was thrust over her head before being dragged away by Kori's guards, who had approached from behind-- with the likeness of the same desert rat mimicked by Sharn moments before.

Sharn awoke bruised and bent over with pain. All around were stone walls apart from one lonely heavy door with bars. She found herself in the dungeons of Swordfell.

Curses! What predicament have I stupidly got myself in this time!
"...Together We Stand, Divided We Fall!..." -- 'Hey You', Pink Floyd