Author Topic: Future of Atamara  (Read 37602 times)

GoldPanda

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
Re: Future of Atamara
« Topic Start: April 29, 2014, 06:27:27 AM »
Darka tried to expand to previous Lyoness lands. Darka tried to co-operate with other realms effected ice. Both were failures.

The Hawthorne duchy flies the Darkan flag now. Darka has every single Lyonesse region that is not covered by ice. How is that a failure?

CE destroyed our army and looted 3 regions to rogue and other realms never replied to our Queens messages as far as i know.

Two regions, which Darka promptly retook when CE withdrew to refit. And if you think your Queen is being ignored, then either someone is lying to you, or my PM is creating an elaborate fake conversation with your Queen for some bizarre reason.

We're lathering on the victimization rather thick here, aren't we?

My assessment:
Darka: Annexed Lyonesse. Made out as well as it could have under the situation.
Lyonesse: Was previously reduced to a single duchy realm. Managed to piss off both Darka and CE somehow. Probably would have been annexed by Rieleston, if the ice didn't get to them first.
Rieleston: Lost the duchy of Icegate. Annexed Eston and gained the duchy of Barad Lacirith. That's a net gain. I give them an A+.
Minas Leon: Lost their northern holdings, but they are in no danger of being destroyed, so they can afford to make long term plans, instead of making short term gambles. They are certainly not being idle.
------
qui audet vincit