Author Topic: Future of Atamara  (Read 37423 times)

Penchant

• Honourable King
    • View Profile
Re: Future of Atamara
« Reply #30: May 02, 2014, 10:55:31 PM »
I dont mind losing. Realms i have lead have lost before. Situation now is far worse than it was when that war started, back then we were able to get some sort of agreement to attack CE with that huge coalition. CE did outstanding job, on military sector and especially on diplomatic sector. And our side sucked donkey balls and failed miserably.

Situation now is that there is no way that anybody dares to raise hand against any of the (core)coalition members. Props to Suville that it has conflict  with Tara, even though Tara seem to have agreed not to attack them as far as i know.
Correction. Suville has not had conflict with Tara, they had conflict with Carelia, and Carelia called in their allies to help.
Well, jaune is the only one saying that, and he is obviously biased. If you are getting beaten, you would want to describe your opponent as some unstoppable monster, so that you don't come off looking too bad for losing.

CE might be the strongest realm on AT (debatable), but she is far from hegemony. Being able to defend herself is a very different thing from being able to subjugate the entire island.
What are you talking about? CE is obviously strongest realm on AT and is completely a hegemony.
“The true soldier fights not because he hates what is in front of him, but because he loves what is behind him.”
― G.K. Chesterton