Author Topic: Future of Atamara  (Read 37092 times)

GoldPanda

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
Re: Future of Atamara
« Reply #30: May 03, 2014, 06:00:02 AM »
CE did outstanding job, on military sector and especially on diplomatic sector. And our side sucked donkey balls and failed miserably.

Thank you. :) I think you're selling Darka short though. Someday I will find out exactly how large of a pile of gold Darka is still sitting on.

What are you talking about? CE is obviously strongest realm on AT and is completely a hegemony.

Except we couldn't even make a dent in Darka by ourselves so far. Not very impressive for a supposed hegemon. Maybe things will change now that Darka lost three duchies to the ice and another duchy to defection, but any victory after this will be a hollow one.

In a way, CE is a victim of the ice too. A year from now, people will probably say "oh CE only won because the Devs intervened and saved their butts."

The last war didn't start until after Norland was dead.

I went back and re-read some of the old threats. You're right. My bad. We definitely were fighting Hammarsett, though, which was mostly composed of Norland refugees. (No surprises there.)

As for the future, I wouldn't worry about it too much. Doomsayers have been saying "there will be no more wars on [insert island name here] ever again!!1!" for years. And yet someone always volunteers to put on the red shirt in the end.
------
qui audet vincit