Author Topic: Future of Atamara  (Read 37949 times)

Noldorin

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
Re: Future of Atamara
« Reply #30: May 06, 2014, 01:19:29 PM »
In a way, CE is a victim of the ice too. A year from now, people will probably say "oh CE only won because the Devs intervened and saved their butts."

A year from now? Now thats funny.

Concretely, you actually did only win because of the ice. Darka had been increasing its borders since your arrival, and unless you would have brought several armies from the south you (CE) would have gained 0 progress in this war since all you managed was to loot some rurals which Darka reclaimed before your next arrival.

Now however CE is attacking and looting a broken, divided and crushed realm. The honour-points for CE keeps on collecting I suppose. From what I hear, CE is refusing to accept the diplomatic surrender of Darka, most likely to build the idea that CE somehow managed to beat Darka by force. If this is not caused by ooc inactivity I consider it truly despicable and dishonourable warfare by a realm trying to manufacture a victory out of falsehood.
Everything in my own immediate experience supports my deep belief that I am the absolute center of the universe, the realest, most vivid and important person in existence.