Author Topic: North Vs. South  (Read 38760 times)

Cren

• Mighty Duke
  • Windblack Family
    • View Profile
Re: North Vs. South
« Topic Start: May 06, 2014, 07:02:17 PM »
The recent battle in Ipsosez was pretty good. The southerners had a 2-1 advantage in overall CS and in infantry, but only brought 5 siege engines. Woops. After 7 rounds of battle, the southerners captured the field.

Letter from Angela Windblack   (9 hours, 26 minutes ago)
Message sent to everyone in your realm (21 recipients)
High Marshal,

My congratulations on your appointment, I truly believe you can turn the situation to our side. Now the questions you have asked:

1. We didn't have many siege engines at the battle of Ipsosez, mostly present were of Kindaran origin. Instead we used big catapults to launch our men into our enemies ranks atop the fortification, swords drawn and ready to plunge into our enemies. It was my idea though, an alternative to arrows, bolts, spears and stones but it didn't work out too well.

2. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

3. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx. Recently they even started producing a strange but delicious food called "Ice Cream" or something similar. It also comes in different exotic flavours, the hottest around these parts are Usul Mixed Monster Madness, Angela Apple Agony and Bofeng Brined Brujas (OOC: Bruja means witch in spanish). I strongly believe Cathay would become a leading economy on FEI with this ice cream exports and us trio would become richer everyday for advertising our respective flavours. Mine is already famous in Anacan.

With regards,

Angela Windblack
Duchess of Lion's Gap
Margravine of Anacan

This is why Cathay didn't need many siege towers. Cheers!
« Last Edit: May 06, 2014, 07:06:12 PM by Cren »
Just stay alive and kicking, raise your voice when its needed. Through reason you can show the mistakes of others, something violence can't do.

I don't break rules, I bend them- a lot.