Author Topic: North Vs. South  (Read 38385 times)

Anaris

• Administrator
  • Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
Re: North Vs. South
« Reply #15: July 03, 2014, 05:06:29 PM »
That's thin as an excuse to destroy a realm, so I really do hope that's not being given in game as a primary motivation. It was basically one RP of Magnus hanging soldiers, or something, in a religious ritual. I suppose every time the Imperials hunt soldiers of enemy units they give them all nice farms when they capture them  :P

Well, it's not the only reason. There was also Magnus declaring the entire Empire heathens who should be burned at the stake, or whatever. Plus, y'know, the whole "you did your level best to wipe us out" part ;)

In general, though, Magnus did not do you any favours. If you had disowned him, you'd be getting at least some sympathy at this point.

I was mainly talking about Arcaea. It would be a hard sell for you to convince me that their chain of command isn't deeper than any other realm on FEI due to them have more players inclined towards the military side of the game.

I can't really say first-hand what Arcaea's internal chain of command looks like, so I will leave this to people who are actually there. However, I would point out that even if it's true, having more militarily-inclined players does not imply that they go there because they think it will be "easier."
Timothy Collett

"The only thing you can't trade for your heart's desire...is your heart." "You are what you do.  Choose again, and change." "One of these days, someone's gonna plug you, and you're going to die saying, 'What did I say? What did I say?'"  ~ Miles Naismith Vorkosigan