Author Topic: Leaders of Beluaterra  (Read 25932 times)

Disturbedyang

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
Leaders of Beluaterra
« Topic Start: May 04, 2014, 07:47:50 PM »
Is it just me or are there a lot of leaders that are super inactive? I am trying to get things going but no one seems to be around? I personally feel that if you can't be active enough, you should give up your position. Simple as that. I understand if you need to be busy from time to time, but this happens like every so often and for a very long period too. Worse thing was a lot of them are like that. Okay, enough of ranting. Can we get things going now? Reply my goddamn message! I want to start a war! :p

Buffalkill

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
Re: Leaders of Beluaterra
« Reply #1: May 04, 2014, 08:32:16 PM »
I've only been on Beluaterra for about a month or so, but I'm finding super boring compared to other places I've played.

Penchant

• Honourable King
    • View Profile
« Reply #2: May 04, 2014, 09:05:32 PM »
I've only been on Beluaterra for about a month or so, but I'm finding super boring compared to other places I've played.
What realm did you join? The south has kind of paused its war with Enweil dying and the north has been in peace for a while since the end of the Melhed/Thalmarkin war.
“The true soldier fights not because he hates what is in front of him, but because he loves what is behind him.”
― G.K. Chesterton

Buffalkill

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #3: May 04, 2014, 09:16:41 PM »
What realm did you join? The south has kind of paused its war with Enweil dying and the north has been in peace for a while since the end of the Melhed/Thalmarkin war.
Spearhold. There's not a lot of communication other than just logistical stuff, like "Move to x" and "Refit."

jaune

• Mighty Duke
  • Suck my socks!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4: May 04, 2014, 09:25:03 PM »
The south has kind of paused its war with Enweil dying and the north has been in peace for a while since the end of the Melhed/Thalmarkin war

There was AA & Melhed vs. Fronen war.

Up north AA & Thalmarkin has been fighting with rogue forces. I hope things start to roll as soon as rogue threats has been taken care of.
~Violence is always an option!~

Disturbedyang

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #5: May 04, 2014, 09:30:22 PM »
Spearhold. There's not a lot of communication other than just logistical stuff, like "Move to x" and "Refit."

Then perhaps we should do something about that. :p

Lorgan

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #6: May 04, 2014, 10:39:12 PM »
Yes, rogues are slowing us down a lot. We've been planning some stuff, and I think it's going to be pretty frigging awesome but no spoilers! ;)

Turner

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #7: May 05, 2014, 01:41:01 AM »
OG also had a few rogues spawn on us, we are getting them under control but we also lost a couple of rural regions. We are in the process of clearing the last of them out from our lands and will be taking back the regions we lost. After that, we will be ready for anything :)
Michael (BT) - Marcus (BT) - Antonious (EC) - Claudius (EC)

Noldorin

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #8: May 05, 2014, 11:48:27 AM »
As been said, at least Thalmarkin is planning to start up some new things that might (hopefully) concern most of the continent. We are currently being delayed but the huge amount of rogues that were suddenly launched upon us, so it may take a week or so more. If someone beats us to stir up the situation, well great! The more conflicts we can have on the continent the better.

Everything in my own immediate experience supports my deep belief that I am the absolute center of the universe, the realest, most vivid and important person in existence.

Disturbedyang

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #9: May 05, 2014, 07:27:07 PM »
As been said, at least Thalmarkin is planning to start up some new things that might (hopefully) concern most of the continent. We are currently being delayed but the huge amount of rogues that were suddenly launched upon us, so it may take a week or so more. If someone beats us to stir up the situation, well great! The more conflicts we can have on the continent the better.

hushhhh, no spoiler :p

trying

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #10: May 05, 2014, 08:39:16 PM »
Oh boy that's some insane stuff you got planned there.  ;)

Though I would consider it a bit suicidal.

Eirikr

« Reply #11: May 07, 2014, 02:05:08 AM »
In a somewhat related vein: Do not duel for a vote when your character gets old, especially when you know your opponent is better than you. Light wound turned into a standard wound turned into a serious wound... Quasi-good thing it can't get worse!

Lorgan

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #12: May 07, 2014, 02:17:33 AM »
Oh boy that's some insane stuff you got planned there.  ;)

Though I would consider it a bit suicidal.

Good wars are all a bit suicidal.

In a somewhat related vein: Do not duel for a vote when your character gets old, especially when you know your opponent is better than you. Light wound turned into a standard wound turned into a serious wound... Quasi-good thing it can't get worse!

At least you still won the election!

Eirikr

« Reply #13: May 07, 2014, 03:03:08 AM »
At least you still won the election!

But I still can't see if I actually had any competition! If messages in this game weren't mostly letters that your character keeps records of, someone could easily play the concussion trick and tell me a wild story of my competitor...

Cren

• Mighty Duke
  • Windblack Family
    • View Profile
« Reply #14: May 07, 2014, 06:10:09 AM »
Also the rulers would be getting a lot of forged letters, please do act as if they were real. I won't reveal much now as you can all see it IG in a few days.
Just stay alive and kicking, raise your voice when its needed. Through reason you can show the mistakes of others, something violence can't do.

I don't break rules, I bend them- a lot.